[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I just need some advice on how to not fuck up an almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: whyamIahorribleperson.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
whyamIahorribleperson.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
Hey /adv/, I just need some advice on how to not fuck up an almost 3 year LDR relationship.

We've been together for almost 3 years now with almost no issues, however, earlier this night she said she doesn't know whether or not she wants to break up with me. She claims to love me and doesn't want to hurt me, but she knows fully well breaking up with me would do the worst. (Not suicide, but, severe depression.)
I know it's because of my constant pestering about who she's talking to or what she's doing, but that was only because she just closed up. She was open about this kind of thing and now it's driven a wedge between us.

I've changed and I've gotten over asking her constantly what she's doing or who she's talking to, I've given her the time away she's wanted but.. I don't think it's going to change her mind. I believe she truly does want to end it with me.

I don't want to lose her, she's my best friend and I've done so much for her. I do want to live a long life with her, but now I don't know how she feels. I try to not message her but I get upset and guilty message her.

How can I not fuck this up so I don't lose the love of my life? I don't want to be a lonely prick and lose the best thing that has ever happened to me in my sad little life.
>>
>>16914332
Any way of finally meeting up? Long distance relationships only work with the prospect of working towards meeting up and actually continuing the relationship together. Think to yourself, is there any possible way you could finally be together? Am I willing or prepared to make this happen? What will my future look like with her? And plenty of other questions like that. If your answer to most if not all of those are no, then break up is probably your best solution because it's a dead end relationship. If yes, pack your stuff and go (so to speak). Your call, anon.
>>
People change. Within three years, chances are she has changed as well. She is acting differently than she has before, which is more evidence that she has become a different person.

This doesn't necessarily end a relationship, but you did heavy damage by being controlling when she "closed up." You didn't accept her, and she mentally stepped away from you and realized she preferred it.

You can pull things back to being good, but it will take something drastic, and even then it may be too late.

Sad OP. I feel pity for you, but there are other women, it will just take you finding the next one.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.