[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, first and foremost, what I'm about to say is completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1457938367140.jpg (46 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1457938367140.jpg
46 KB, 700x1050
Okay, first and foremost, what I'm about to say is completely hypothetical. Secondly, I'm a little drunk. This is sort of a non-issue but I'm interested to get /adv/'s take on it. All right, here goes.
>So my "friend" met a girl on Tinder claiming to be 19.
>This "friend" of mine is 23.
>This girl looks really young even for a 19 year old.
>In a kind of flirty way, trying to compliment her, he says that she looks 16 at most.
>She responds saying she's 12.
>My "friend," not knowing if she's joking or not, immediately stops messaging her.
>She messages back shortly after saying she's joking and that she's 19.
>He continues messaging her back, but warily, asking her multiple times if she is really 19 like she says she is, and she says yes she is.
> Reluctantly, he goes to meet up with her the same night of messaging her back and forth.
>My "friend" had already had a few beers but the place wasn't far.
>She texted him saying she had a curfew and couldn't go out to meet anywhere.
>Another red flag.
>He checks the address she gave him carefully. It looks legit, like a normal house.
> It's 2 am by the way.
Cont.
>>
>He parks at a fire station right by her house. >He texts her to come meet him there. >She says she can't because if she tries to leave she'll wake up her parents. >This is bad. >She says to come to her window. >"And do what?" my friend is thinking. >"I'm going to get robbed or something," my friend is also thinking. >He eventually walks over and goes to the window. >Well, at least it really is a girl. >Warily, he approaches. >The girl climbs out the window. She's very short and frail. >They talk for a minute. >The girl admits she's 15. >Nope.jpg >He tells her that he could have been some crazy fucker who wanted to hurt her and that she should be more careful and he leaves. >He should've deleted her number right then and there. >She texts him shortly after, telling him she really wants to be with him, blah blah blah. >He tells her again that she's lucky he wasn't someone who wanted to hurt her and that she should stop talking to him. >She wants to see him again tomorrow. We all know what "my friend" should do, but I'm curious how you would handle this situation. I can -- I mean "MY FRIEND" can still smell her smell on him as he types this. Well, as he stands next to me I mean.
>>
I think you should work on your baiting game t b h w y f a m.

Pretty weak. s m d h
>>
If it sounds like a bad idea, it IS a bad idea.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.