[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The relationship between me and my dad has gotten bad because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cami-20160313-20342081.jpg (138 KB, 1002x750) Image search: [Google]
cami-20160313-20342081.jpg
138 KB, 1002x750
The relationship between me and my dad has gotten bad because of my decision to join the military. He said he'll do whatever he can to make sure I don't go, which includes tempting me with a woman. Apparently he's 'concerned' that I don't have enough testosterone since I'm apparently not interested in women (I am, I just hate the majority cause they're normalfags) and he said there's some girl that would have sex with me.

At first I said no but after looking at her pic I'm considering it, but it might be a trap, maybe he thinks I'll get her pregnant or get an STD, or it'll make my mom hate me (she's trying to get me into a relationship with this 15 year old girl and I'm 22). Should I take the risk and accept the offer? Or think with my top half and not risk anything? Pic related
>>
>>16914129
You're 22. Why are you fighting with your parents like you're 14? Did you never grow up and move out?
>>
>>16914139
I'm trying to keep relations with em, my dads threatened to disown me and I'd rather that not happen
>>
File: 1423872178169.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1423872178169.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>join the military at 22
>dad is 'concerned' that I don't have enough testosterone
>sex once = pregnant or STD
>is this girl a trap
>she's trying to get me into a relationship with this 15 year old girl and I'm 22

go the fuck to bed memelord
>>
>>16914129
Doing things just cause it makes your parents happy isn't going to make you happy.
Go do your own thing and learn from your mistakes/successes. It's called life.
>>
>>16914151
>sex once = pregnant or STD
Well... that is how it works to be fair. Although your chances for either increase with the amount of times you have sex, it's not like there's a threshold you have to pass before you can get pregnant or an STD.
>>
>>16914235
Either can fuck me up and might even disqualify me, hence the worry, even though the chance is small
>>
I would take all of that as a huge insult, OP. Do what you want, seriously. They're will be plenty of poon along the way in the military. Girls dig that sort of thing. If anything, buy a hooker or something and then ship off. Really, you're 22-do something while you're young.
>>
>>16914129
>Should I take the risk and accept the offer? Or think with my top half and not risk anything? Pic related
What the fuck is wrong with your parents? They sound fucked in the head. They have absolutely no business meddling in your shit.

>I'm trying to keep relations with em, my dads threatened to disown me and I'd rather that not happen
Then he doesn't give a shit about you. You're just a puppet under his will. It's that simple.
>>
Tell both of them to fuck off and join the military. Also
>want to join the military
>dad thinks not enough testosterone
Is your dad retarded?
>>
>dad finding a girl for me to fuck
I thought my dad signing me up for match.com without my permission was bad enough
>>
>>16914129
You need to do what you want to do in life.
He loves you, he will come around.
>>
What country do you live in?
>>
>>16914129
Literally tell him to find vk off with this bullshit. What the fuck am I reading here? You're joining the fucking military and he thinks you don't have enough testosterone? Your dad sounds like he needs more testosterone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.