[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are these broken blood vessels on my face called? They've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 750x1334
What are these broken blood vessels on my face called?
They've been on my face for like half my life and have looked the exact same kinda weird, is there even any way to get rid of them?
>>
>>16914052

look sexy to me, but i find my own red spots to be rather annoying sooooo

maderma 8 week scar lightening cream.
>>
>>16914078
How does it look sexy o_o
>>
>>16914093

its not like they're pimples. any other form of markings besides some big hairy mole is considered endearing. ur face could be a little 'harder' for it, but i wouldnt worry about them at all.

at the very least they stop you from being toooo baby faced.

but ur a qt and the marks look nice imo. i wouldnt worry about them. but if you must, maderma, 8 weeks, should bleach em
>>
>>16914052
I think it might be from coughing too hard. I get them around my eyes if I cough too hard or puke.
>>
>>16914052
They're hardly noticeable, if they really bother you, you can try using a bit of BioOil twice a day. Just be careful, it can break some people's skin out

Also you're really attractive plz date me
>>
the broken capillaries are called rosacea, and there is no real treatment to them. You are at a higher risk of skin cancer, so I would keep sunscreen on at all times.
>>
>>16914052
Don't know but you're good looking so don't worry about it.

Take note how multiple people said you're good looking from a notoriously critical community.
>>
>>16914052
Ignore previous answers.

Google "Rosacea"

It is a common and totally harmless skin condition. It's not something you can be "cured" of but something you control. Your doctor can prescribe a cream that will reduce the red lines and pimples for a while. Then they'll come back in a few months and you'll use the cream again.

Really no big deal.
>>
you're cute op
>>
Jesus lol thanks. Thought it would be all aboard the hate train for making a dumb post
>>
File: image.jpg (444 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444 KB, 1280x1280
>>16914653
Hey I thought rosacea was just general cheek redness? I don't have that at all. I'm pretty sure they're busted capillaries from coughing to hard to exerting some how.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.