[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl I've been seeing recently told me she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1456903865242.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2509) Image search: [Google]
1456903865242.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2509
So this girl I've been seeing recently told me she's had a crush on me for a while. For the first few weeks i saw her she had a boyfriend however she would tell me she no longer had feelings for him and was attracted to me.

We weren't hooking up or anything as I recently got out of a relationship where my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me (December 2015) and wasn't willing to put anyone through what I went through over the past few months.

I thought she was talking bullshit and didn't speak to her for a few days after. She then messages me a few days later telling me that she broke up with him.

A few days later we where at a party and hooked up. We where alone in a room going at it however she stopped it before we had sex because she didn't want it to be a rebound, because she had only just got out of a relationship (was only a 7 month relationship so nothing too serious).

I was fine with this as I am growing sort of fond of her however I have just come out of a short term rebound relationship to which I thought i had feelings for and was sure it wasn't a rebound up until a few weeks ago. I've ended it with said rebound and am pursuing this new girl, however I don't want to be a rebound for her.
>>
>>16914023
>however I don't want to be a rebound for her.
All you can do is give her time and hope for the best.

>For the first few weeks i saw her she had a boyfriend however she would tell me she no longer had feelings for him and was attracted to me.
Red flags. Red flags everywhere.
>>
>>16914046
>Red flags. Red flags everywhere.
Concur. You like drama, OP?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.