[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have never had a girl feel anything other than pitty for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20160313_214139.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160313_214139.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
i have never had a girl feel anything other than pitty for me. I am 19 years old have an alright car, working on getting an apartment currently, graduated with decent marks, have tons of friends, BUT i have never had a girl feel anything for me. i never asked anybody out until grade 12. the first girl said yes and we went on a date. ther next day she said she still had feelings for her ex girlfriend and would rather be with her. it has been nearly two years since and i've asked out 3 girls. all say yes, but change their minds and say they'd rather not go on a date with me.

>what's wrong with me?
(Pic related)
>>
Don't be so hard on yourself, you just have to put yourself out there and ask a lot of girls. Makes odds better. Youre a 8/10
>>
You're pretty good looking honestly.

Cliche as it sounds dating is a numbers game severely stacked in the woman's favor (an attractive woman gets hit on by pretty much every guy in her life and even the ugly ones get a good amount of attention). You just need to keep asking them out. You'll get a "yes" eventually.
>>
>>16913605
My nigga!

Somebody just said you were an 8/10!

On 4chan that's fucking tough cuz these fags are stingy as hell.

But in your picture you're looking like your dog just died. Wtf?
>>
>>16913618
>8/10

That'd be generous even if he didn't fucking wear that gay hat, and on top of that feel cool enough to take a picture of himself in it.

OP you are probably just a fag like most people who start threads on 4chan.

But in all seriousness the fact thag you don't have trouble getting first dates means you're not ugly, and not immediately repulsive at the first impression, but maybe after people get to know you you come off as shallow or boring or something.
>>
8/10 senpai u look good just browse/fa. What hat is that?
>>
Real skateboards nice hat man. Wear whatever tf u want don't let anyone tell you different the only point of life us to enjoy what you like
>>
>>16913634
meh not really, and for pretty girls it sucks. It's like money, people want you for that doesn't mean they love you and you end up getting used and cheated on eventually anyway
>>
>>16913634
meh not really, and for pretty girls it sucks. It's like money, people want you for that doesn't mean they love you and you end up getting used and cheated on eventually anyway.
I know grls who hardly talk to people so they dont get hit on a lot.
OP do you go out at all?
>>
Femanon here
You're actually pretty cute, don't beat yourself up about not having a gf anon. Maybe you're just seeking the wrong types of girls? Cause you're not ugly, unless you're just attractive and have a shit personality or something.
>>
Don't worry OP, I look about the same and I had this problem in the past. What helped for me was becoming good acquaintances with as many girls as possible. The one thing I'm good at is first impressions and they are vital to getting girls. It doesn't matter what you say as much as how you say it (although don't be a nazi or creepy both are equally bad). If you talk in an upbeat tone act very interested in what they're saying and smile often to enough girls one will eventually be interested in you. The hard part is when you get to know each other in depth. That's where the opportunity to fuck up lies.
>>
Nice Black Keys poster. Girls like self-confidence, so have self-confidence. Keep going at it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.