[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about ending it. Any advice on getting through these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: K.jpg (2 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
2 KB, 119x125
Thinking about ending it.

Any advice on getting through these feelings?
>>
why are you thinking about ending it?
>>
Remember, life changes pretty fast. So do your priorities and personality. Just because you're depressed right now doesn't mean you can't/won't be happy in a few months.
>>
If you're the history major from UK I'm not talking you down again.

Let's be honest OP you're not actually gonna kill yourself. You just like to say that because it makes you feel like you can escape your problems, and you don't ever have to commit to fixing anything in your life.
>>
>>16913611
Girl crushed my soul. got no money.getting sick. past regrets . Things just get worse and worse. I can't stop thinking about killing myself I feel so sick mentally and physically. I have no motivation. There is no point to my existence .What is good about life?
>>
think about how insane it would be if you rose up from your current situation and made something of yourself? Why not at least try.
>>
>>16913662
Think about how great it will feel on May 14, 2017, when you have a new girlfriend. When you have savings building. And when you are healthier.
>>
Look, OP. Life isn't about being happy and perfect all the time. It gets hard, and sometimes we don't see a good way out. But the thing about life, is that even though it's not always easy, it's always worth it. What matters is what you learn from your experiences in order to better yourself or help another in the future. Internalize and discover what you have to share. It may even be this very experience that changes your life, because it can happen very quickly or slowly, but life does change. And you are loved.
>>
every male that ends it excepting my sons and close relatives....is good for me....so end on....please now
>>
Man, your English is so bad. Before killing yourself, grab an English book and learn it. Why do I do this? Because it humors me when people think of killing their-selves. What are you going to do in your own demise? Nothing; it's as simple as that, probably as simple as your brain. However, life is like a box of chocolates, it might change 180 degrees and you might think of something more meaningless.
>>
File: BLOOD LOSS.jpg (23 KB, 218x221) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD LOSS.jpg
23 KB, 218x221
>>16913602

SUMMON YOUR HATRED. ANGER GIVES YOU CONTROL
>>
>>16913659

I'm not him.

>You just like to say that because it makes you feel like you can escape your problems

True, But I've been thinking about it for so long and things get worse and worse. I'm afraid I might actually do it soon. Any type of positivity is hard to see right now from my perspective . The world seems dark and so cold.
>>
>>16913697
Well said. thanx
>>
>>16913705
Themselves*
>>
>>16913707
Nice one!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.