[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5-HTP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 5-htp.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
5-htp.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
Anyone taken this? supposedly boosts serotonin levels and gives you energy?

all I'm getting is having to pee a lot, and the feeling that my music isn't matching what i want to hear perfectly. like to an annoying level, I want a song that doesn't exist sort of feeling. real weird.

other than that I feel no differently than any other time.
>>
>>16913596
Adderall does that to me. Music isn't as fun kind of irritating. I just clean instead it's super fun on stims
>>
I had no luck with 5 htp, even after my friend month swears by it made me take it for a month. Some people think it helps, but they are also seem to be the kind of person who do homeopathic medicine.
>>
>>16914027
yeah that's kinda what I'm getting from it.

the only difference i'm really seeing is that I'm peeing more, and have massive gas... though that could also be my post workout protein shake, not sure.

I think I'll give it a fair shake, but it might be going the same way as that b-12 I bought and end up in a drawer.

although i was able to run faster and farther than I really should have today. like by a significant margin.
>>
I tried 5-htp and SAM-e, both nothing. however the claims on both I have found to get with regular exercise and melatonin supplement
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.