[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, any advice on what to do in Deep Web?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Well, I'm just a newbie here, and you might think that I'm one of what you call 'Normies,' and shout 'REEEEEE' at me. But aside from that, I want to try visit The Deep Web, I might as well download TOR. But do you have any tips on what to do and not to do?
>>
Just search for the Hidden Wiki. The Tor browser has a custom search on it's own sites, and the Hidden Wiki has a pretty large list of some "interesting" sites. Just don't do anything, only click around.
>>
>>16913476

>Just don't do anything, only click around.
>>
>>16913476

TOR is not a place you just go to hangout. its not 4chan, its not youtube, its not newgrounds. its not a place where we people post a wide variety of shit to keep you entertained, because they have no reason to.

TOR is amazon. its craigslist. its a place you go when you are looking for something specific. oyu go in to get what you are looking for, then you get out, cuz there is no reason to hang out.

what are you looking for?
>>
>>16913813
It's exactly this OP.

You can ask how to get there but Google can tell you that pretty easily.

What you don't ask is what to do once you're in. And I'm not being edgy here, the need to be there comes first or else you're just wasting your time.
>>
Make sure to be behind at least 7 proxies before going to the dark web
>>
>>16913820

>im not being edgy here

i mean to include this as well. its not some big bad warning not to go there, its just that there isn't a need. its a specialty shop.

there is a few 'basic' forums but they are essentially 4chan but you only need to check once a fucking day to see the responses.
>>
>>16913784
this is good advice. the deep web is pretty boring and sites go down ll the time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.