[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna text my ex. I miss him, it's been almost 2 months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x1136
Wanna text my ex. I miss him, it's been almost 2 months. We were both stressed and argue a lot, but we never (to my knowledge) cheated or whatever. He said he loved me. Had instances where he gave me silent treatment cuz he said he hated the stress of arguments and me being moody (wasnt in good place atm) and needed space.. he wasn't perfect either. Anway this time the "were done because its enough" actually turned out to be real. Said he'd get back to me/we'd talk when I saw him in person at a bar 2 weeks later, never happened. I stopped sending pathetic texts and sent a last "alright whatever fuck you and have a nice life" message. Fast forward he saw me at a bar with another guy the other day, and a mutual buddy of ours said "yeah he was bothered by it". I was kinda happy but bummed mostly. I'm in a better place mentally and want to try things again. Should I try texting him and risk being pathetic and clingy still, or just forget it? I didn't even care for the guy I showed up with, AND the mutual buddy ended up hitting on me when he was away from my ex. Shitty.
tl;dr was in bad place am better now and want to communicate with ex despite him going no contact. Please, guys. I still feel empty and lonely and despite reaching out to old friends/new people it's not helping.
>>
Sorry for the ill fitting image.
>>
>hey... it me again. Bumping this thread...
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x630
>>
>>16913427

My ex, four months after cutting ties with me, wrote me a very heartfelt letter. She started along the lines of "i dont mean to make you mad by writing, ignore or send hate mail back. I am probably totally out of line writing you." She then unloaded all her poor decisions and deep regret for the way she treated me, telling me she missed me, that I was an incredibly good person and praying I had a new girl. She wished me the best and felt I deserved it.

It made me feel better. I wrote back after a month or so and we never reconnected.
>>
>>16913587
Damn, man. That last part....
you ever try connecting on FB?
>>
>>16913587
oh and so what does that have to do with my situation, like are you saying i should give it time? He won't be in the city for too long til he goes to get his masters degree, although with my lack of ties here i wouldnt have minded moving... he wanted me to... sigh
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.