[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so here's the thing. There's this two girls that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Ok so here's the thing.

There's this two girls that I met at a friend's party, they are always together.
Both are cute but I have a thing for girl A.
But girl B tried hitting on me quite heavily.

Should I actually play along with girl B to make girl A jealous or just make my move with A?
>>
>>16913382
>Threesome
>Done.
>>
>>16913382
Make your move with A, don't be a prick by making others jealous.
>>
>>16913382
Girl A will only get jealous if she's interested, and if she's interested you don't need to make her jealous.

So just go after her directly.
>>
>>16913403
>>16913467
I have way more success with friends of my gfs than usually which is why I thought about this but I guess you're right.

I'm gonna call A this evening.
>>
>>16913473
Since your problem is solved, may I hijack?

I've had a crush on Girl 1 for some time. We've hung out alone a few times, and I was planning to ask her out next time we met. But it's been nearly a month now and she's always busy or something comes up.

I don't think she's lying at all, but it makes me feel like I'm not a priority (which, as her friend, I totally understand). I guess it's making me wonder if that would change if we were dating, though.

Girl 2 contacted me out of nowhere, and dropped hints that she wanted to go to an event with me. I invited her and she accepted immediately.
She may have no romantic interest at all, but as a guy who has never had any female attention I figure I might have a shot.

So...stick to my plan and try to get together with 1 if I ever see her, or see what's up with 2?
>>
>>16913501
One month is a long time. Especially if she didn't propose anything during all this time. You'd have to build everything from scratch again.

I think you should hang out with girl 2 for now and see where it goes, at least you'll have some good time.
Nothing prevents you from still trying girl 1 on the other side though.
>>
>>16913382
>>16913382
b obvioulsy fuck her and she will love you...go for A as well while you are fucking B...your value goes up if your fucking already
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.