[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/, straight off the bat: yeah, this is yet another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1456444344751.jpg (19 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1456444344751.jpg
19 KB, 320x245
Alright /adv/, straight off the bat: yeah, this is yet another problem about a girl. My issue is that she confuses the crap outta me.

A little backstory: A buddy and I had this sorta immature "rivalry", I suppose, with this landwhale, where we basically just slung insults at each other wheneve we saw her. She dragged around this cute goth-looking girl since she didnt have many friends, and when the landwhale inevitably disappeared from our lives, this goth girl ended up in the same social group as my friend and I because we were so used to seeing her around.

Now, because me and this guy tended to not only insult others but each other, there'd often be a few things being said that seemed a bit harsh to people listening in. This girl wasnt too keen on me for a bit because of some shit I said (can't even remember what), but I explained what the friendship is like between me and the other guy, and things seemed alright.

Whenever I see the goth girl now though, she sorta flirts with me, but in that sort of teasing way where it's intended to wind someone up with pet nicknames and the like.

My concern is that this has gone on for MONTHS now; hell, she even asked said guy's girlfriend for my snapchat name. I'm not sure anymore whether this is simply her carrying on the joke, or if there's genuine interest there, and i'm really not keen on asking since it'd backfire massively if she isnt. A few people say its the joke, a few others including my buddy say they think she might be into me. Wat do, /adv/?

>tl;dr unsure if a girl is messing with me for a joke or if she's actually interested.
>>
OP here again. Little more info for those interested: she'll stick with the nicknames and so on even if there isnt anybody there to witness it. I speak to her occasionally on messenger since she's pretty much the only person up as late as I am most nights, and the tone is generally very sarcastic. She'll send some stupid gif about love, i'll send back an autistic gif i've saved from /b/ or somewhere, and it'll escalate from there. It's simply the persistence knocking my confidence in her intentions.
>>
Shameless self-bump.
>>
only one way to find out, friend
>>
File: 1375610231968.jpg (70 KB, 1015x779) Image search: [Google]
1375610231968.jpg
70 KB, 1015x779
>>16913351

>Wat do, /adv/?

Stop being a coy little fuck and ask her on a date. Spending all this time analyzing her behavior and every gif she sends you is laughably childish and a waste of time.

Nut up and tell her you're interested in her. If she says she isn't interested in you then boom, you have your answer and you can stop psychoanalyzing every little thing she says like a twat.
>>
>>16913532
Sounds like a sensible thing to do anon, cheers for being straight with me. Like I said though, I feel like shit could go south in my social group pretty fast if she isn't into me. Do I not be an autist and bite the bullet or do I move on to other girls to avoid potential drama?
>>
File: 1376473781932.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1376473781932.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>16913553

>>16913553

>Do I not be an autist and bite the bullet or do I move on to other girls to avoid potential drama?

Thats your call, buddy. You have to decide whether its worth it or not.
>>
Top 5 worst threads of my life. This is so fucking gay.
>>
>>16913623
Here's an idea: there'd be less shit threads on here if you actually attempted to solve the problems rather than shitposting.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.