[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm going to have sex for the first time tomorrow. can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: couple-in-bed.jpg (157 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
couple-in-bed.jpg
157 KB, 1500x1000
i'm going to have sex for the first time tomorrow. can you give me any advice? what condoms do i need to get? is it weird to buy them in store? how do we both finish at the same time?
>>
File: Jotaro.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>16913296
>>
My first time I wasn't confident at all in my cock prowess or cum control. So I studied cunnilingus and fingering technique in depth, I could have written a fucking thesis on it after all of my research. The reason for this is that I made sure that she was satisfied as fuck before even moving onto cock stuff which gave me a massive safety net if I fucked up.

Good thing I did because I came pretty quickly and way before she did during the penetration action, but I got back down there and made sure to finish the job with my face. It worked out, as a result she enjoyed herself despite my poor penis technique and control and with time I improved my cum control through practical experience and learned to sex right.
>>
>>16913296
Try to keep calm, don't think about being bad at it.

Just take your time and talk with your partner to be sure you're doing it right.
Also keep it simple, if you don't know how to make a cunni for example , just don't for now(unless you really want to)

Also don't be ashamed and don't worry we all had a first time.
>>
but i'm like 24 and feel a little embarrassed by it
>>
>>16913451
Don't.
Tell her the truth and she'll try to make you feel comfortable.
Don't forget that talking is really important and that you'll get better with time.

As I said, just keep it simple and ask your partner to guide you.

Love you anon
>>
First time I had sex I lasted 45 minutes she was like 3 orgasms deep and she started to worry she wasn't good enough to finish me lol. jokes on me I sweated cumming too early for days before. You never really know what's going to happen is the moral. I'm still working on actually getting it down to reasonable times for quickies desu so lasting a while isn't always great, but just be confident and give her some lead to get her wet finger her a little Etc then just fuck her and what happens happens
>>
File: 1385106892969.jpg (28 KB, 401x301) Image search: [Google]
1385106892969.jpg
28 KB, 401x301
>>16913296

>can you give me any advice?

Relax. Nothing ruins sex like being anxious and nervous. Just chill, have fun.

>what condoms do i need to get?

Any kind. Doesn't matter.

>is it weird to buy them in store?

No? They sell them in stores, ding-dong. People buy toilet paper, people buy tampons, people buy condoms. We all shit and bleed and fuck, who cares.

>how do we both finish at the same time?

You don't. That shit only happens in the movies. I mean, its happened to me a handful of times but 99% of the time you won't.
>>
fuck condoms. control that shit and if not, morning after pill dbl doses. fucking is like riding a bike it's so easy. don't overthink it bro
>>
>>16913472
This
>>
Keep your countries flag in your room. When you're naked in front of her you take out the flag and start waving it and spinning it above your head like a cowboy.

She will see you're fun and not ashamed of your body and a patriot. Women love patriots. Then you get down to business like a real _________.
>>
Try putting the dick in her vagina
>>
>>16913490
disgusting
>>
>>16913490
that might work u d
>>
>>16913484
u be better off fapping patriots are overrated as well fagg/
>>
thank you for the advice guys. i really do appreciate it

do more of you think it would be a good idea to tell her i've never done it before, or shall i just not think about it and do my thing?
>>
>>16913355
Can confirm

I did the exact same thing
>>
>>16913511
its in our human nature to fuck. dont worry dude itll be fine. enjoi yourself
>>
>>16913511
Tell her, this way she'll help you and you can ask if you're doing good.

She'll realise it anyway so you might as well skip this embarrassing moment.
>>
>She'll realise it anyway so you might as well skip this embarrassing moment.

really?
>>
>>16913363
>if you don't know how to make a cunni for example , just don't for now

because, you know, you need to study a lot and learn for years before you know how to lick a cunt. Literally, it's that simple. Lick. the. cunt.
>>
yes never let her know its your first time.
>>
>>16913637
The fact that you barely know what you're doing and are nervous af will probably be strong indicators.

She may not say anything to avoid hurting your feelings, but it's like any other activity. Your inexperience will show.
>>
>>16913451
I was 22 when I lost it. I was too a bit embarassed for being a virgin. So I kept it to myself.
Result: when I was too nervous to keep an erection (and, in retrospective, just acting like a retard) she asked me if I had done this before. I told her yes and we decided to try again another time, another day. Five more times followed with me no being able to keep a full erection, due to the pressure to perform building from the previous failed times, her increasing frustration and self doubt (she thought it was her problem), the embarasment of having tried and failed so much, having to think constantly about lies to cover my story, and and being afraid to express what I want in a sexual relationship. So yes, I think you should tell her.

At sixth time it went well and it was smoth sailing from now on. But I still keep this lie that haunts me from time to time. It eventually grew to a very serious relationship (read marriage) and to tell her know would probably make her doubt if I had lied other times, given that I kept this story (that I had sex with two girls before her) for so long.

TL:DR: TELL. HER.
>>
>>16913296
You married? I feel the need to ask this, regardless of where I am. If not let me be clear on the true happiness that is learning such things with your spouse together, learning about each other and growing with each other as individuals sexually, and otherwise. Premarital sex is wrong, and quite frankly gross, stds being the prime example, but not the only one. If you are married, please go buy a book and don't get advice from these people, I implore you. I could even suggest a good one my wife and I read together. I doubt you will listen to me though if the answer is no, so whatever. If you do insist on ignoring me though, please use condoms,>>16913479
is an idiot, please don't expose helpless children to immorality, or worse, kill them before they get to breath a single breath of air.
>>
>>16913296
have fun for 15 seconds
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.