[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are my chances of getting a gf? Pic related, it's me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What are my chances of getting a gf?

Pic related, it's me.
>>
You're chubby/fat. Expect to find a girl who is also chubby/fat. But you'll do fine.
>>
>>16913233
Go to school.
Get a really good job making lots of money.

That's your only real option if you want one that isn't hideous.
>>
>>16913233
Lose weight. Change your glasses. Learn to button up your polos
>>
>>16913273
Is this in general or for whatever appearance bracket I fall into? I'd call myself above average.
>>
>>16913233
You look like a mentally retarded white girl with whatever you are doing with your bottom lip dude. I wouldn't worry about the fat shit. I've seen ugly dudes score 8/10's so don't worry about that. Sure maybe switch to water and don't go for seconds but that would be my suggestion.
Just be yourself
>>
Dude honestly if you just lost a bunch of weight, youd look pretty good.
Lose weight man

Im a guy btw
>>
isnt very hard to find a girl actually, all that matters are your social skills
>>
File: 16___1.gif (4 MB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
16___1.gif
4 MB, 400x370
Jeezus /adv/ you're retarded this is obviously b8 just look at his replies
>>
>>16913285
What he said
>>
>>16913233
Not good. You have a lot of work to do. First either get more appealing glasses or contacts. I don't know why you think it's a good idea to wear glasses that my 80 year old grandfather is probably wearing. Second, get more fashionable clothing instead of that Wal-Mart tier shit you're wearing. Third, lose weight.

And that's just hitting your physical looks. Please tell me you have interests outside of playing video games and watching anime.
>>
lose some weight and you'll go far
>>
File: chapman.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chapman.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
How did it feel to kill John Lennon?
>>
>>16913253
this

you can find a cute, kinda chubby girl no problem
>>
If you can't settle for fat, lose weight.
>>
>>16913233
Appearance-wise, you look better than most neckbeards. If you are chubby, exercise 30-40 minutes everyday (one day do squats/lower back, the next day do upper body, third day is ab routine day), if you have the motivation 6-12 months will pass by and you will look significantly better. Change the glasses, and get some nice looking clothing.
Still, that's just the looks. You can score now with the right attitude.
>>
>>16913931
Righteous.
>>
>>16913233

get money. a lot of money. and some wikkid sense of humor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.