[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to decapitate oneself by placing their head on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: artificial cornea 0.jpg (63 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
artificial cornea 0.jpg
63 KB, 1000x500
How easy is it to decapitate oneself by placing their head on a train track? Where I live, a train passes by every couple of minutes, or so it seems. However, with the train I am thinking of, it has a lot of stuff in the front that would prevent me from having a very painless death. Another disadvantage is that just merely waiting for the train will build up anxiety, and so that might cause me to abort my suicide plan. It is not a train that carries any passengers, so maybe that gives a clue about its average speed.

Can anyone give tips on how to decapitate oneself by using this method?
>>
Please respond
>>
Why this specific?
>>
Don't even, just don't.
>>
Just fucking do the helium thing like a rational person.
Don't give a conductor fucking PTSD due to your dumb ass
>>
>>16913194
They don't sell 100% helium tanks anymore because of people like me.
>>
>>16913198
Then either hang, slit your femoral, or do carbon monoxide.

Dude, seriously, if you wanted to be dead, you'd already be there.
So some part of you wants to live.

This whole train thing is an elaborate way of postponing your suicide because you really want to still live.

Become an alcoholic, like me.
You stay alive and you have the bonus of not caring about your shitty life
>>
>>16913209
What's your drink of choice?
>>
>>16913213
I used to drink rum and coke. Nice and easy to pound that back.

Now I'm onto just vodka.
Cheap and the taste is actually ok.

It goes so fast though.
>>
>>16913209
>carbon monoxide
Not effective.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning
>slitting femoral
How? I don't work out.
>>
>>16913222
I'm capt. And diet myself.
>>
>>16913244
I used to like that a lot.
But man, buying all that soda was expensive.

Better just do straight liquor.
So vodka it is for me
>>
>I'm suicidal but too much of a pussy to die because it will hurt

Cripes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.