[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's my situation. >in college >way too old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1346184311571.gif (1 MB, 271x201) Image search: [Google]
1346184311571.gif
1 MB, 271x201
So here's my situation.

>in college
>way too old for this shit, spent too much time dicking around
>be with gf throughout college
>she finishes years before me
>finds a job in a city thats about an hour drive away from my place
>we see each other on the weekends, if not more often if we choose to
>both hate not seeing each other as often
>agree that i will work harder and finish college quickly
>do just that
>will be done by the end of the year
>happy to move back in with her
>through some freak coincidence get the opportunity for a very decent job, in my field, right out of college
>its in another country
>No idea if or how i will be doing with this

So now i feel like i need to seize that opportunity, but i also hated being away from my honey the past years. I was so happy to see her every day again soon, but that seems crushed now. She also seems quite unhappy with this, although she does encourage me to go through with it.

Did any of you have experiences with working abroad? How did it turn out?
>>
What's the job and from what country to what country are you going to?
>>
>>16913060
From austria to the UK, job will be working for a planning office.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.