[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I explain this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Weed.jpg (80 KB, 712x519) Image search: [Google]
Weed.jpg
80 KB, 712x519
So im a marijuana smoker and its legal for anyone over 21 and older to use it in any way. Ive been doing it in a rented room that I pay for through my mom using SSI. With my own money I walk down and buy some and bring it back.
Now for the rented room, i signed documents saying "i wont do drugs in my room" my mom got pissed saying
"You can get kicked out for smoking weed in my room since its a drug and after all we worked for this room I feel safe to risk losing it"
Naturally I agree with her.

But here are my reasons to disagree

1. Marinuana is perfectly legal to smoke in washington state for me being over 21.
2. As of right now its more discreet for me to smoke weed in my room and blow the smoke out the window than to smoke it outside where people can see me.
3. My room is very very secluded from the house and no one has noticed for 1 month and a half of smoking every day. No one even sees the smoke I blow out the window.
4. If pot is a legal drug like ibprofin, the landlord cant legally kick me out since i am breaking no laws.
5. Landlord has to legally give me a 20 days notice before anything.
6. I pay the full rent each month on time.
7. No one comes near my room or looks in it.

So is my mom right that I can get "kicked out" if my landlord finds out? He lives in the house too but hes never come into my room to check it. Or is it impossible for me to lose my room as long as I pay for it?
>>
>>16913010
That's easy mode.

Just google some ways to smoke weed with no smell or as little smoke as possible. There's all kinds of ways.
>>
yeah you can get kicked out, although you probably wont, and he probably wouldn't care if you smoked it in the backyard. the main concern with landlords is that there will be a smell in their house, which they do NOT want. it's a risk to smoke in the house, a relatively small one, but id go outside. its not hard
>>
SMOKE WITH YOUR MANAGER
>>
>>16913010
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Weed is still a drug the same way cigarettes are. Cigarettes are legal, but it doesn't mean you're allowed to smoke them wherever you feel like it. If you signed legal docs saying you aren't gonna do drugs, you can't do drugs in your room, plain and simple. There are such things as "smoke free areas" and legally, your room is one of them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.