[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to ask a girl out who you dont know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: feels picture.jpg (8 KB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
feels picture.jpg
8 KB, 238x200
What's up /adv/! So I'm a senior in high school, and there is this girl who I want to talk to. The thing is she doesn't know I exist. I don't have her for a class, nor have I ever had a class with her even though she went to my middle school too (granted this is my first year at this high school). I rarely ever see her. I joke around with my friends saying she's like a rare Pokemon because I only see her like once a week, maybe twice a week if I'm lucky. She's really beautiful, I think she's an 8, with blue eyes (I think blue eyes are the most beautiful thing a girl can have).

So anyways, I don't know what I should do. I started thinking about her when I saw her at the gym, she looked really pretty. But I don't think she goes anymore because I don't see her there anymore. I don't have her for a class and I had to ask my friend for his yearbook so I can see what her name was, and show my friends to see if they know her. Some of them say they have her for a class but they don't really know her. They say she's really shy, which I would assume is a good thing for me right? I'm a pretty shy guy, but I don't think I'm as shy as I used to be. I used to be extremely nervous, now it's not as bad, but I still do have it.
>>
Just a little background on me, I'm a senior in high school. I'm 0 for 8 with girls in my high school career lmao, my freshman year I messed up because of my shyness. My sophomore year I messed up because the girl had a boyfriend. Then from Junior year to now, I've just been straight up curved. Just no interest at all. I've been single for all of high school, but don't get the impression that I'm horrible with girls. My sophomore year, I had a thing with a girl who was really pretty, but we agreed to mutually end our thing with her because I just wasn't feeling her and she knew it. A few months ago, this girl dm'd me through ig, but she went to a different school, and being an athlete who's gonna play in college, I don't have time for long distance. Also, there was this girl who was really beautiful who said she used to like me my freshman year, I was like "damn why didn't you tell me back then?" Lmao but yeah I'm defanitly not your "ladies man".

I've been thinking of just going up to her and asking for her number (I think I know where she hangs out because of the direction I saw her walk one time), but I tried that a couple weeks ago and the girl said no. It's pretty weird too if you think about it: you're just walking and a guy you don't know at all comes up to you and asks to get your number. Id imagine it being pretty awkward. I've also thought of trying to find her IG and dm her there, but I say no for two reason: I don't know her @ name and because I feel like a lot of people my age rely on social media and technology for this type of stuff too much, and it's not a thing I want my generation to continue with. Of course, if that's the last resort, I'll do it, I just prefer not to do it. I really have 0 clue on what I should do, I've come to /adv/ for help lmao.

If you guys want a pic of me, I'll show you. I might be ugly, & maybe that's why people don't want me, but only if u guys request it, because Id be embarrassed as hell if anyone from my school saw this
>>
PS This is my first ever 4chan post! Thanks for the help, guys.
>>
>>16912758

>first ever 4chan post!
That's obvious. I'll be honest, I didn't read any of that. However, here's my advice: just do it, anon. If she shuts you down, you're a senior in high school. Why should you give a fuck? You have nothing to lose. As far as ugliness goes, if you dress well no one will notice. Check out /fa/.
>>
>>16912811
Thanks bud. Tldr: I need advice how to ask a girl out who I dont know, and she doesnt know me. She's pretty so I want to go up to her, but I have no direct connection to her (I dont have her for a class or follow her on social media).
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.