[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I've been growing a beard for a few months and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Beard.png (923 KB, 1479x639) Image search: [Google]
Beard.png
923 KB, 1479x639
Hey /adv/, I've been growing a beard for a few months and will be growing it for another 5 at the very minimum.
Do you have any advice on keeping this shit looking good or how to make it look good if you're of the opinion that it currently looks shit?

Length has to be kept, though.
>>
Are you arab?
>>
Get a pocket comb.
Check it regularly to make sure you dont have shit in it.
Get a pair of trimming scissors to take care of loose, wiry hairs
>>
>>16912549

White Britfag
>>
>>16912559

Thanks, bud. Already got some trimming scissors, I guess I could do with using them a little more frequently.
>>
>>16912516
It looks like my pubes, no joke.
>>
>>16912578

I think you may need a trim, mate.
>>
>12 ounce almond oil
>3 ounce Argan oil
>1 ounce Vitamin E Oil
>80 drops clove oil
>40 drops black pepper oil
>20 drops bergamot oil
>10 drops cedar wood oil

There, you've got better than a year's worth of beard oil.
>>
>>16912622

Thanks for the tip, man.
>>
>>16912516
Are you Amish and just recently married or is this for a bet?
>>
>>16912585
I'm hairy as hell and the thing grows back so fast I just gave up.
It's not like anyone will ever see that part of me anyway. ;_;
>>
>>16912585
This.

>how to make it look good
>Length has to be kept,
pick one
>>
>>16912696
Hahaha! Please also see:
>>16912674

I'm so confused on who would have to keep this, and why?
>>
You ain't no Muslim, bruv
>>
File: mustache.png (312 KB, 432x481) Image search: [Google]
mustache.png
312 KB, 432x481
Hijacking OP's thread

How do I into a proper mustache? My hair is sandy blonde/light brown but my mustache comes in very bright blonde/reddish and is hardly visible. Should I just keep growing it or maybe trim the outer edges so the middle can catch up?
>>
>>16913141
Pedophile stache.

Some people cannot grow facial hair.

Accept it
>>
>>16912516
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>16912516
>use a trimmer and reduce the beard.

Your mustache is non-existent against your beard.
The day your mustache gets bigger, that's the day you get your beard grow big.
>>
Oil it and brush it with a boar's hair brush daily. Once it gets a bit longer you can use some pomade to help it hold a shape. Brushing forward will help it look fuller. Be sure to trim or shave around the ears to keep it from looking unkempt.
>>
>>16912696
>>16912719
>>16914095

It is a bet, got a little competition with a friend who can grow the biggest beard by end of August.

>>16914104
Thanks, man. I use Morgan's beard cream and a thick beard brush atm, using the oils gives me annoying af spots.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.