[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loosing virginity to tall guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tallerguy.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tallerguy.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
My boyfriend is 6ft 7 (12 inches taller than me) and I started thinking recently about the logistics of sex with a much taller guy. For example, I have a single bed which he will definitely too big for so I was thinking that we could do it in my parents bed and change the sheets or something. Or if we do missionary, we won't line up and I'll have his chest against my face. Any advice / experiences regarding sex with tall people are appreciated...
>>
saged
>>
Im a foot taller then my wife. It poses no problem in bed.
>>
>>16912292
Get on top
>>
He puts his cock in, he takes it out. He repeats as necessary.
If you're not trolling, you're overthinking this.
>>
>>16912292
Jesus Christ 6'7"?
>>
The key to god sex is for you to make yourself look as young as possible, stay ridged as board and cry quietly.
>>
do you want to die
>>
File: COOL.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
COOL.png
14 KB, 800x600
OP I am 4'11 and my BF is 6'2. Thats more than a foot of difference between us. Let me tell you that it doesn't impede our sex life much. Sometimes if we have sex in the shower I have to stand on my tip toes and he has to bend his knees a little, and he can sometimes be too heavy to have on top of me in missionary, but most positions are still possible. Don't be afraid that he's 'too tall' because you'll just stress yourself out and that will be a worse impediment to your sex than your difference in height. Just relax and enjoy the feeling of being in the arms of a strong man.
>>
>>16912385
Bless you ma'am
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.