[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preparing for new study next year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Plantstudies.jpg (57 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Plantstudies.jpg
57 KB, 640x430
I've come to the conclusion that I hate my current study, I've had eight subjects of which only one interested me a bit so I have decided to stop my study.
The deadline for the next studies is the 1st of May and I've been visiting a lot of info days about different studies, asking what subjects it entails, how the tests are laid out etc.

Onto my main question, I've noticed that some of the subjects are the same subjects I sort of struggled with in my high school and I was wondering whatthe best way would be to prepare myself for those subjects.

Should I purchase/download the book and do some prep work in advance? Should I go over the basics again in my high school books?

Looking at you Statistics I and Basic Chemistry. The study revolves around plants so it mostly focusses on the energy cycles, redox reactions, that sort of stuff
>>
Depends on the subject... find a good source that's not hard to learn from. There's free things like Khan Academy, other youtube channels, websites etc. You can also torrent any paid books/online courses with a good $5 VPN.

It's not about the amount of material you get your hands on, it's more about your ability to work through each of the basic concepts, understanding them and making a note of it for later.
>>
>>16912311
I'm mostly afraid that the important basic knowledge I learnt in highschool has sunk away after a year of studying a totally different subject (law).

My dilemma is if I should relearn from my last high school books or I should do a little bit of research to refresh my memory and take a gander at the material from which I'll learn in college in order to be prepared and so I can ask questions about the more difficult parts of the course.

P.S. Sorry for possible grammar and spelling mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.