[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I are both virgins but we have done a few likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 595x842
My girlfriend and I are both virgins but we have done a few likes like fingering and handjobs. My girlfriend is Catholic and went on a religious retreat and now she doesn't want to do anything sexual till marriage. I was fine with no sex because I respect her, but after we already did stuff and she doesn't want to, it confuses me. I will respect her and I won't force her, but waiting till marriage to do anything is a bit ridiculous.
>>
Not if she blows you.
>>
>>16912174
Yeah God's cool with blowjobs.
>>
>>16912177
She won't do anything. I just fear I'll end up heavily sexually frustrated. I won't ever cheat so that's out.
>>
Hate to break it to you but neither of you are virgins.
>>
>>16912183
It looks like you're out of options bub, unless you feel like talking a girl out of her faith.
>>
>>16912159
>My girlfriend is Catholic and went on a religious retreat and now she doesn't want to do anything sexual till marriage
This is the exact same scenario that happened to someone. His girl went to a summer camp and some Chad managed to fuck her within two weeks and take her virginity. Guy didn't know until his girl's cousin ratted her out

If you don't know how to tempt a girl like the devil, then read up on dread and turning women on
>>
>>16912159
son, you dont want to get involved in a girl like this. if she is that committed to her religion then she will force it on her children. i dont understand how people can be this ridiculous anyway. marriage is a human concept, a god wouldn't give a shit. The whole no sex before marriage was obviously implemented into religion in order to help create the traditional family and to stop casual sex. So, if she intends to stay with you and it isn't some shitty fling, having sex with you is fine in the eye of her god. you dont have to get married.
>>
File: devilssurroundme.jpg (67 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
devilssurroundme.jpg
67 KB, 520x390
>>16912159
Fucking atheists
>>
Tell her you don't believe in her religious beliefs and so without compromise you will seek a mate elsewhere.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.