[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to my counselor >during conversation she said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed (1).gif (39 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
39 KB, 320x180
>talking to my counselor
>during conversation she said that even though we're in a relationship its none of my business if she cheats on me
Wtf is this shit??? Is this some sort of femenist power thing?
>>
>>16912129
That's retarded, find a new gf and a new counsellor
>>
Is that exactly precisely the way your therapist said it? Are you sure your therapist didn't say something about not being a paranoid weirdo constantly obsessed about whether or not your girlfriend is cheating on you, which would explain why you're seeing a therapist in the first place?
>>
>>16912179
Actually I was talking about how she interferes with study and college life in general to make me revolve around her, and on top of that I mentioned how she has a bunch of sluttty friends that gargle cum every night and that she hangs out with them and what not and my could celor says
"That none of your business what she does you need to focus on your college" then I questioned her wtf? We are in a relationship then she says she thinks ibhave depression..... Deadset this had to be some sort of femenist power trip or something
>>
The counsellors were just chavs.
>>
>>16912195
It's true you need to focus on college, but if you two are in a serious relationship then yeah it should be your business if she cheats. I'm not sure the counselor's intentions, but I think their point of taking priority to class work is key.
>>
>>16912195
So your counselor said nothing about not being your go cheating on you not being your business, they said the people your girl hangs out are generally none of your business, which is absolutely true, and you twisting words and your attitude you're displaying here reiterates that your being an obsessive paranoid weirdo.

Why don't you just talk to your girlfriend instead.
>>
>>16912218
Do you have some sort of mental disability?
>>
>>16912129
well if you're in a relationshit with your counselor and she's cheating on you I dare say you aren't going to get much useful help out of the cunt are you?
>>
>>16912218
This guy is right. Quit being such a retard, OP.
>It's less likely that your girlfriend's friends "gargle cum every night" and more likely that the guy asking 4chan for advice is clingy and controlling.
>>
>>16912338
You've got to be joking me right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.