[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been givwn a second chance. I almost died drowned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457899339797-741534542.jpg (663 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1457899339797-741534542.jpg
663 KB, 2240x1344
Im at the beach righr now. A few moments ago, I almost died drowned. A fucking wave took me in and I coukdnt escape, I swallowed a shitload of water and thought I was totally dying, finally.

By a miracle the sea chose to bring me back, and Im right here, typing this. Feeling alive.

I have been given a second chance. I dont know how I should thank the universe for it.

I honestly dont know what to do with my life now. Any anons here also had a NDE?
>>
You should fap
>>
I almost died the same way as a kid. The wave hit me and I smacked my head on the ground, which knocked me unconscious. It was really weird waking up on the sand with a massive headache.
>>
>>16911929
Maybe you did die and this is all in your head
>>
I've come very close to death 4 times in my life but only 3 were based on reflexes and 2 I didn't realize what happened until after the fact.

The important thing is that you learn something from it. Then go get some ice cream or something.
>>
>>16912455
>>
>>16911929
>Almost dies
>Posts about it on an Amazonian rubber trading platform
>>
Hey m80, in 2010 I got a DAI and I was told (when I was in a coma) that I was never going to wake up. Now I'm driving my own car and working a job, meanwhile in college. Don't listen to all of the negativity fed to you from the doctors.
>>
>>16911929
Are you sure you're okay, OP? Have you heard of "dry drowning"? It can happen after people ALMOST drown and breath in a ton of water.
>>
Yeah, Im OK. No secondary effects so far.

This event has changed me. Im going to do, starting tomorrow, what I have been trying to do all those years:gather all of my thoughts and write them in text form. That way my legacy wont be lost to timw. I feel that is my porpuse of being here right now.
>>
>>16911929
>Almost died
>"What should I do right now? Oh I know shitpost on a gook anonymous board"

I bet the white bearded old man up there that gave you this second chance is already regretting it.
>>
>>16912523
This is a Burmese napkin folding enthusiasts board. I think you're in the wrong place buddy.
>>
>>16912880
>>16912523
I thought this was the Cambodian rice wine forum? Where am i
>>
>>16912541

Listen up, what are the symptoms? I feel really tired, but that may be for the day.

I did not almost drown per se, I was gonna die because the sea was taking me in. In the panic, I swallowed some water, but did not breathe any. I was enterely concious the entire ordeal, and Im not coughing nor have any issue breathing. I have a little headache.
>>
>>16912876
Please just go to the hospital.
>>
In high school we were getting lessons on how to use a forklift when one toppled over right next to grass where I was sitting just feet away from me and it almost took down the greenhouse the guy didn't know how to drive and decided to slam his feet on the gas and brakes so it flipped
>>
>>16912951
What we think was a drunk driver almost got us killed by driving on the wrong side of the road on a Saturday night.

We were both crossing an overpass so we couldn't tell with more than like half a second notice that he was in our lane.

I ended up buying my brother a beer for keeping us alive that night.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.