[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexually dysfunctional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: World-religion-day-main.jpg (41 KB, 560x220) Image search: [Google]
World-religion-day-main.jpg
41 KB, 560x220
I becoming fed up with having strange and annoying sexual habits. I've always been attracted to girls under 11 , but I'm well over 11 now so it's not normal at all. Also I don't really get excited unless a woman or girl is being hurt severely . How can I fix this myself? Pic not related.
>>
Try seeing a psychiatrist or therapist

Random anons who fap to drawings aren't gonna be able to help you with your pedo and sociopathic feelings.
>>
>>16912028
This though.....best advice yet.
>>
This is not in the realm of things that are fixable, these are just manageable with a modicum of willpower, and that's exactly what any therapist would tell you.

Best thing to do is get a girlfriend, and not to get frustrated and start hating yourself or anything like that. That sort of attitude leads to acting out your fantasies out of desperation and hopelessness.

One pedo to another, there's nothing wrong with fapping it out. People will tell you indulging your fantasies jacking off will turn you into some sort of insatiable predator. These people are retards who have no clue what it's like living with a paraphilia.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.