[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, define dateable female personality, please. Most girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A396344.jpg (27 KB, 441x374) Image search: [Google]
image%3A396344.jpg
27 KB, 441x374
/adv/, define dateable female personality, please.
Most girls with boyfriend(s) I see around the campus are normal: whine and appear weak only to manipulate guys to do favours for them. It is the most appropriate female action, it seems.
I hate behaving in this manner, does that mean guys won't look at me?
Tried to act as I'm supposed to with a guy I really liked, and only felt miserable.
>>
i'd date you anonette
>>
You're buying into the women hate on 4chan, just act like yourself, there's literally a man for every women (some say there are more women, but it can't be by much.) The problem here is the m/f ratio on a college/uni campus, more men will drop out when compared to women so there are more women on campus and the men can afford to be more picky.
>>
You're a misogynist and that's unattractive.
>>
You're just posting this so you can feel like you're better than those girls who's behavior you feel the need to criticize out of jealousy.
>>
Guys don't like girls who pull the "I'm not like other girls" card - which is exactly what you're doing. You're the female equivalent of a Nice Guy.
>>
Male here, i like girls who don't feel a need to conform to every social norm, although these girls are extremely rare to come by.
>>
>>16911927
Well, the male to female ratio in my uni is approx 3:2 and it doesn't change. It's tech one. Lots of guys have girlfriends outside though.
*Sigh* no easy solution then.
Gotta try to find the guy, who'll tolerate me.
>>
Im a guy attending uni and i get what you're saying
The girls who get attention are the fake ones

But i see a girl who's short, cute, nerdy and is always smiling or something but i cant name one guy that tried to talk to her

But for your question

Honest
Childish sense of humor but does not act like a kid or a brat
She has to be a nice person
No acting just like you said
Introverted if only by a bit or extroverted but understanding

You know the kind of girl who would prefer to watch a movie or play a game and cuddle afterwards i guess
Nerdy is a plus

If you cant find a guy you're looking at the wrong place or at the wrong guys
>>
Chill, positive, and confident work for me. I actually can't stand whiny and weak chicks.
>>
>>16911949
Try not being insufferable then.

Also you know those girls with boyfriends that you're jealous of? They've got to be doing something right, so get off your high horse and stop thinking you're better than them because you don't 'whine and appear weak only to manipulate guys to do favours for them'. You're not better than they are, get over yourself.
>>
You know since the other day I saw a thread about an older virgin girl so sad she's "missed out on teenage love" I just always assume posts like this are that same girl.

Guys don't what you're describing. Self-loating guys jump at the opportunity to take care of someone so they feel needed, but it's not a healthy relationship.
>Tried to act as I'm supposed to with a guy I really liked, and only felt miserable.
Don't put on a mask because people will only fall in love with that mask, and not you. It works if you just want to fuck someone and not see them again, but it won't work for something long-term.

Personality doesn't really matter much for girls. Guys put up with bitching because we're taught that's just how women are. Every husband will sleep on the couch after his wife screams at him for no reason but they put up with it because "it ain't gonna suck itself"

Likely you unintentionally make guys think you aren't interested, are mean without realizing it, or you're just fat. Are you fat?
>>
>>16911930
>>16911932
I guess, you are right about envy, my roommate's boyfriend can count as a resident of our room.
However, it wasn't a decision to suddenly become a special snowflake. I've hated admitting weaknesses since childhood, and couldn't relate to girls at school and just talked about vidya with guys.
Now I get along with girls smoothly and can't truly befriend guys.
Psychological issues deepen.
>>
>>16911957
My observation: the girls who are nice and have boyfriends have those great qualities, I never had in me. Like being naturally in-tune with emotions, being pleasant in conversations, kind, etc. And it all comes so natural to most of them, no doubt they've been like that since they are born.
And when I try this stuff it can't stick with me.
>>
>>16911971
Yes, I am. And don't smile enough.
>>
>>16912030
Well there you go.
Don't lie and say no guy has asked you out. They have, and you rejected them because they were average or slightly below. But as a fat girl that's all you're going to get until you slim down.
>not like other girls
>won't take anything less than chad just like all the other girls
>>
>>16911915
>whine and appear weak only to manipulate guys to do favours for them.
fuck that shit.

I want a girl that has her shit together. you need to be able to communicate. you need to be able to sort your own shit out cause I don't have the time to live both our lives. you need to be proactive in the relationship. and you need to be a part of our team.

fuck manipulative bullshit.
>>
>>16912066
It probably is the healthiest way. Being responsible and mature about the relationship and your partner's feelings.
>>
>has a sense of humour that matches mine
>has a deep level of empathy
>is considerate towards other people of all classes
>likes animals/children,doesn't necessarily want their own
> takes pride in what she does/is
>can be independent but needs a little validation every now and then
>likes to eat well,doesn't have to cook
>is not afraid of trying new things
>has a good relationship with her immediate family
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.