[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get friends and become popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: semen demon question.png (40 KB, 467x400) Image search: [Google]
semen demon question.png
40 KB, 467x400
How do I get friends and become popular?
>>
You have to kill yourself. People will say how much they liked you and say how close they were to you. You'll get pretty polpular and people will want to be the closest person to the incident for sympathy. It'll work.
>>
>>16911832
I find it funny that they always 'never saw it coming' or 'they seemed like a happy person'/
>>
Pretty sure a book called "how to win friends and influence people" will help you, I've never read it but people on here say it's good.
>>
>>16911837
No one wants to be the person that saw the signs and didn't do anything to help.
>>
>>16911837
Ikr. A kid at my school offed himself last year and that's exactly what people were doing. It was sick in a way
>>
>>16911845
Pls tell me you aren't serious
>>
>>16911851
I'm completely serious, it's always a game of "not me" in this society.
>>
>>16911859
Actually kill myself bec wrong tag
>>
>>16911842
Pls tell me that YOU aren't serious
>>
>>16911867
I've also heard it's a sociopaths guild to the world, but if you have friends who cares?
>>
>>16911885
Reading a book is the opposite of what you need to do. That's not human interaction, which is the key to friends. OP, go outside, go to a bar, meet people. It's the way to friends and it's the way to a social life
>>
>>16911901
>OP, go outside, go to a bar, meet people.

You might as well have said to him "Go out there and be somebody!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.