[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 18 years old and graduating school within the next few months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: HighAFinMusic.jpg (41 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
HighAFinMusic.jpg
41 KB, 576x1024
Im 18 years old and graduating school within the next few months. After school im most probably going to uni in the same town. A friend of mine has asked me if we want to move in with each other we are in the same year and used to be in the same class. I was totally down for it in the beginning but now im kind of doubting having said yes. I wanna have more freedom, thats why im moving out of my parents house and i imagine living with a bro of mine would be chill as heck.
I thoght he thought the same too, but he doesnt know what he wants to do after school either apprenticeship or uni or anyhting else so im not 100% sure hes gonna reliable. And the problem which is the main problem is that he smokes a lot of weed so i have the feeling he doesnt care about moving in with a friend but instead just wants to smoke weed all day every day without his parents in the vicinity. He always even asks to smoke when he doesnt have anything on him and can get super annoying. do you guys think its a smart move to move in with that friend? Im just not sure anymore.
>>
>>16911706
Is weed legal here you live? If not, then don't move in with him. You have observed that he has no goals, and smokes excessively. Even if you don't get in trouble for it, those are two major red flags. He's either not going to pay his part, or he'll be obnoxious to live with.

If you can afford a place by yourself, do that. If not, find roommates who share similar work ethic/lifestyle choices as you. You'll be a hell of a lot happier and less stressed out.
>>
OP here,

well no it isnt legal but i smoke every now and then too, the thing ive also thought about is moving into a new town bc im just sick of the people ive befriended where i live and i just cant rely on any of my friends (Germany btw). I want to meet new people, i just dont know if going to the uni in the same town will do the trick
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.