[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 24 year-old girl, and last year my friend (also female,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fingol monn.jpg (137 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fingol monn.jpg
137 KB, 600x450
I'm a 24 year-old girl, and last year my friend (also female, 21) told me she has a crush on me while drunk, and we kissed for a bit. Then, later I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said she doesn't really want a long-distance relationship (we live in different cities), and also that there's this guy from fucking Netherlands who has a crush on her and whom she still apparently meets regularly even though it costs a shitton to travel. They were friends apparently, but he wanted more and she had said to him that she want a long-distance relationship. So I let the whole thing rest.

But now I kinda feel like raging, since I read on twitter that this Dutch guy came over to her place and SHE asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend. Now apparently they're a thing and I just... I don't even want to be with her anymore, but this just kind of sucks and I feel betrayed. What the hell?
>>
>>16911529
She didn't want a relationship with a woman. She might be struggling with her sexuality, and in this case is leaning more toward men than women. Get over it. None of this has anything to do with you, and everything to do with who she wants a relationship with. It's time you learn that you're not going to win every time, and people will say/do things you wouldn't say/do, because they are different than you and there's no explaining why that's the case.
>>
>>16911534
She's been in one with a woman before tho
>>
>>16911538
No one gives a shit. She's probably bisexual. She's exploring her sexuality. Just because you're pretty sure you're a lesbian doesn't mean every other woman is sure of their situation.
>>
>>16911529
>>16911538

Sounds like she isn't full dyke.
>>
>>16911529

You didn't exactly get betrayed, you just got rejected. Generally speaking, this is how a lot of women handle rejection. They'll give some vague non-answer that clearly isn't a "yes," but also attempts to avoid hurting your feelings by leaving open some vague possibility that she WOULD be interested, if only the circumstances were different.

It just means "no." It can be confusing the first few times it happens, so I get why you're feeling hurt right now. But when asking girls out in the future, you can pretty much assume that anything other than an enthusiastic "yes!" is a soft "no."
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.