[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I want to put myself out there and start dating. Apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 332x500
Ok so I want to put myself out there and start dating.

Apart from asking a few guys out and going on dating sites I don't know what I'm supposed to do to get dates/a boyfriend

How is it meant to be done? Girl in early twenties by the way
>>
>>16911482
Giggles when a guy looks and talks to you. Go places where guys hang out. Shit in the back and giggle when they try to hit on you.
>>
>>16911482

That ho thick tho, dammm.

Yo, you gots some opions gurl. You can just be one of dem basic bitches and be goin to dem clubs n shit with yo bitches, and some of dem real niggas be coming up all in yo grill like eyyy gurll.

Den you got dem gym options, and everybody be looking at yo ass n shit and den you just say hi and dey yours.

Unless u ugly n shit. Den get dat datin site profile and get de, secondhand goods, know wut I am sayin.
>>
>>16911485
>Shit in the back and giggle when they try to hit on you
zoozles
>>
>>16911499
The whole squat booty thing is exaggerated if you've got a flat white ass you'll never have a big round butt just a firm one
>>
File: 1450139644902.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1450139644902.jpg
130 KB, 1080x1350
>>16911667

Firmness > size any day. Squats can give you a big ass though. It's just that you have to spend 30 minutes on the stair master, do your squats, then do 30 minutes of a variety of glute bridges, lunges, hip raises + 15 other exercises targeting the glutes and going for size range reps with proper nutrition.

I am actually trying to convince a friend I know to do it because I care for her and want her to get some dick, but she has the same excuse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.