[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thirsty as fuck please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: boi.jpg (150 KB, 517x752) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
150 KB, 517x752
Ok so what is like the best way to start talking to someone through social media? I really hate talking to people through text but I know that its a necessary evil in order to actual meet up with people.

Theres this one girl and we've both been liking each others shit quite often and I really need to get in there.
And no its not like a 'she liked one of my posts so she must want my cock' kinda thing. We've been liking posts back and forth for a bit now and its obvious theres some sort of mutual attraction.

I really hate all this social media etiquette and I really just want to message her and ask her out for a drink but I feel like that is was too direct, right?
>>
Make sure you like every single post so she knows how desperate you are.
I'm actually watching this same scenario happen on fb , and it's pretty hilarious. ( liking every idiotic, unoriginal post she shares hoping to be dick # 5 or 6 for the month)
Just ask her out. Don't be the pathetic one.
>>
>>16911520
It's strange though, like the amount of times she posts some shit like 'someone talk :)' or 'feeling alone' is unreal.
But like yeah I want to do that. Is it best to break the ice with a 'hey hows it going?' or should I literally just send one message asking her out for a drink?
Christ I feel like I have severe autism but I don't I promise.
>>
>>16911543
I'd start more platonic with a hey how are you/ what's up? and feel it out from there. Straight asking her out will probably not go over. Idk the details of how you know her and all that though.
>>
>>16911566
knew eachother from school but yeah that sounds like the right way to go about it.
>>
>>16911431
Being direct s a good thing, social media or not.,admittedly the rise of online interaction can increase people's shyness in real life, I'm making a point not to make it my first port of call in future, anyhow, go for it, and asking that way is fine, there's too much room for misunderstanding otherwise, and that's hard to undo
>>
Just ask her out. If you beat around the bush or wait to long someone that isn't a pussy will beat you to it.
>>
>>16912112
Also email is more personal too. Or the phone call to arrange something 'hey.....it's been a while...'
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.