[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my sexuality. I haven't had a genuine friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3_surrogacy[1].jpg (46 KB, 620x326) Image search: [Google]
3_surrogacy[1].jpg
46 KB, 620x326
I hate my sexuality. I haven't had a genuine friendship in so long because my feelings get the best of me. I have to resort to staying with shitty friends who would never be attractive to me (in terms of looks and personality), but the minute I meet someone who genuinely doesn't treat me like shit I start to fantasize about our life together. Well, not that instant, but you get the idea. I ruined so many friendships in the past because I couldn't control my feelings, with regrets piling up year after year. Anyone else know how to deal with this?
>>
>>16911387
Stop being a faggot. Its really not that hard.
>>
You shouldn't hate yourself for this. You are lovely and you need a partner. People have needs and that's normal. Just learn to express them well so you become appealing to others.
>>
>>16911395
Lonely
>>
so, what IS your sexuality? are you bi? cause else is don't see the prob...
>>
>>16911395
Is that all it really takes? Seems rather straightforward, I guess.
>>16911406
Gay. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>16911387

You have the option of being friends with women, ya know. Or dating men. Either way you're less lonely.
>>
>>16911433
>Care to elaborate?
well, if you swing both ways, EVERY person is a potential partner. in your case (assuming you're male) you might want to stick to female friends then.
>>
>>16911512
I have a couple female friends, but if anything, I can't relate to women that well compared to men. I guess it's time to start looking for a partner, though.

>>16911514
Guess that's fair, but I don't really hang out with women anyway.
>>
Have you had sex with a female?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.