[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey So my gf of many years left me a few months ago. I was basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: grocery.png (502 KB, 605x599) Image search: [Google]
grocery.png
502 KB, 605x599
Hey

So my gf of many years left me a few months ago. I was basically devastated, but now I'm over the hump. I still want her back, i talk to her fairly often, bad idea, yeah, but i can handle it. But I am also pursuing other women, i kind of view my ex as another woman to pursue.

Regardless, she says she doesnt want to be with me. And yet

She asks me all the time whether I'm fucking other women. Explicitly interested in if I am fucking them, intercourse. Why, why does she care so much, why is she so interested.

For the record i haven't yet. I'm just having fun chatting women up and chasing them.
>>
She's probably fucking other guys and feels guilty you haven't moved on yet.
>>
>>16911156
I don't feel like that's the case. She knows I'm dating and seeing women, she's specifically curious about the sex aspect. I mean, surely she must think I have, its like she needs confirmation that i have.
>>
>>16911149

My friend, the absolute best thing to do is to move the fuck on. Being in a situation like that will do nothing but drive you crazy. She is either still not over you and wants to know what you are doing, which is not her concern anymore as she obviously didn't care dipping out. Or, she is doing it to simply fuck with your head like some of the women in the world like to do. And I mean it will fuck with your head and heart eventually. Move on to better things, now these things wont always come right away, the way you hoped or want them too, and they wont always be good. But you can bet your ass you have learned at least one good and one bad thing from being with her, take those things with you on your life journey and if your smart you wont repeat the past.
>>
>>16911180
I know that, of course I do, and im playing a dangerous game here.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.