[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedophilic urges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457476298539.jpg (47 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1457476298539.jpg
47 KB, 331x331
I'm an 18 year old straight male and I'm living at my aunt's place with her husband and 7-year-old daughter. The daughter has these big green eyes and a kind of messy bob that goes down to her shoulders, and I find myself really attracted to her. When she sits on my lap I have to try with all my might not to get hard. Earlier today, she was changing clothes and I hid in the closet to spy on her. Her little soft body was everything I dreamed it would be. I'm afraid that eventually I won't be able to hold back anymore and I'll do something I may regret very, very much.

What should I do to avoid this?
>>
>jack off (to your own imagination, not to images)
>repeat
>repeat
>repeat
>smoke cigs to kill bloodflow
>see cousin safely afterward
>>
>>16911132
Kill yourself
>>
>>16911178
This. Do us all a favour.
>>
>teenager getting boners when his penis is stimulated
completely normal, even of the parent saw it, being parents, they'd more than likely understand its an involuntary part of puberty

>hiding in her closet watching her undress
go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200
>>
Its the same fucking anon with those anime faces.

Next time you troll us can you make it not so obvious so that we can maintain some interested in this board?
>>
Um, don't fucking do anything sexual at all in any way. Over 90% of convicted pedophiles admit to having sexual attraction to adults; if you're one of those, just stay the fuck away from children.
>>
>>16911132
Seek therapy
That or kill yourself
>>
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. Sublimate the urge? Distance yourself?

Jesus.

I had the same situation, except it was her that had a little crush on me with a sorta innocently sexual bent.

Here, you're clearly the one with that desire, and the power dynamics make it fucked up.

I suggest just staying away. Holy fuck, you have no self-control, or the urge must be THAT powerful.

Anon, if you really think she's a beautiful creature, try to appreciate that and want not to ruin it. Leave. Stay away.

Jesus. Also, I'm pretty sure you just admitted to a criminal act.
>>
>>16911361
>pedo in denial gives another pedo advice
Kill yourselves, both of you
>>
>>16911132

Kill yourself. We don't need people like you.
>>
File: 1441382822449.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1441382822449.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>16911132
>>
Call the police then kill yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.