[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking you randoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160209_19_06_12_Pro.jpg (466 KB, 1545x1321) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160209_19_06_12_Pro.jpg
466 KB, 1545x1321
I have been debating on posting this for a few days now due to I don't want to sound like an idiot for asking advice on something like this but hey, it's 4chan. So who cares right?

My problem is this, I am engaged, excited to be getting married and have been planning and looking forward to it for a while now. I love her. Everything is going good, she buys her dress, we get our honeymoon paid for out of nowhere by my parents, and the wedding is up to us to take care of. The day after they pay for our room and flights, I fall. Tearing my spleen open enough to put me in the hospital for a week, they send me home without any operation as my spleen was not in a dangerous enough zone to need one and it should heal on its own. I am not allowed to do any heavy lifting or real work for nearly three months now, otherwise I would get a secondary job to help with this problem. But now we will have no money to pay for both a wedding AND medical bills. At this point I just want to marry her, it doesn't have to be amazingly extravagant to me, but I want to give her the world and wedding she wants and know she deserves. I'm not cheap but I don't make super great money. I have been up for the past few nights worrying myself sick about paying for everything.

Is this the right kind of cause to do something like a gofundme situation? I don't want to be a beggar and money hungry douche. And normally would not have any problem what so ever paying my own bills or wedding funds. But with both eating up my paychecks from both ends i have no idea what to do about it. Advice 4chan?
>>
>>16911104
>ignoring thread sorry
what game is that picture from? thanks
>>
>>16911104
Have a cheap private just-the-family wedding, and make yourselves a promise that you'll do it again, the big brassy way, within one year of that date.
>>
>>16911127
See and that's what I said, since she already has the dress and some things paid for before my accident. Why not do it small. Nothing seriously huge or tons of money spent on decor and food no one will pay attention to why spend the money?
>>
>>16911127
But I do like the idea of doing it better a year later or something similar.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.