[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do guys think of boobs similar to pic related? Mines are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: sad.jpg (242 KB, 1280x1163) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
242 KB, 1280x1163
What do guys think of boobs similar to pic related? Mines are that saggy and they make me feel insecure. I mean, everyone knows that guys like perky boobs and every girl wants perky boobs. I'm 20 and I doubt that they will become perkier.
>>
Good enough.
>>
>>16911027
How boobs are fine.
>everyone knows that guys like perky boobs
Everyone should also know guys like all boobs and will be satisfied if you arent obese or completely flat.
>>
>>16911027

It's a little sag, nothing to get all worked up over.

(Secretly, though, I love sags like this.)
>>
>>16911031
>fine

Just fine. But if a girl with small tits is insecure people tell her that small tits are great.
>>
>>16911030
fuck off dog-fucker
>>
>>16911027

If I can suck on it, I don't care
>>
>>16911043
I wouldnt lie. If I cant hold your tits they are too small but Id get over it. Stop complaining about unnecessary things. If your tits look like pic related any guy naked around you is gonna be happy.
>>
>>16911060
That's not true guys are always saying they don't like all tits as long as they're not saggy.
>>
>>16911063
Guys do not care. We are boob experts. Saggy flat granny tits are not appealing but thats not what OP has.
>>
Idk, i have a small dick, so it's not acceptable for me to have a preference. People expect me to just accept anything that wants me, otherwise i would be ridiculed, so i have no choice. I'd take everything, even though i'm a 7/10
>>
>>16911064
What does OP have, how are they not saggy.
>>
>>16911074
They sag but they still have shape. Granny tits are the ones that are completely flat. Theres a difference. One I can squeeze.
>>
Floppy boobs are more fun to play with desu
>>
Wear a push up brah
>>
I don't like them. What a shame.
>>
Wear a sport brah
>>
Sagging is preferable to small. If I could change one thing about her breasts in the picture by an inch it would be to make them bigger, not higher.
>>
File: 1332351597554.jpg (224 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1332351597554.jpg
224 KB, 480x640
>>16911027
The reality is it'll depend on the guy. My girldfriend has saggy tits.... and also some stomach sag because she lost a lot of weight a few years ago. It isn't ideal but she's still the one I'm keeping cause she's awesome and hot in bed.

Everyone has some shit to feel insecure about. It's rarely nearly so big a deal to anyone else as it is to you.
>>
>>16911027

Not a fan of those.
>>
Boobs are great
Gross boobs are some of the most uncommon occurances in nature
>>
>>16911027
she's hot.

that said if it bothers you, you can make them slightly perkier by exercising. focus on exercises for your pectoral muscles, but also I mean, you kinda have to do the whole body. helps with a bunch of other stuff too though so its worth it anyways. make sure to wear a supportive bra.

another interesting note, some studies have found that wearing supportive bras all the time cause breasts to become saggier due to like weakening ligaments or something? idk, make sure you're wearing a correctly fitting bra.

all that said, I don't see a problem with those boobs really. as I said, she's pretty damn hot.
>>
Do they sag? A little, yeah. But that's not what I picture when I think "saggy boobs".
>>
Notice how the small tits thread has a lot more posts telling her that her tits are awesome, rather than something that can be tolerated.
>>
I'd take em
>>
The first thing that went through my mind is, "No guy really cares". If he is in love with you, he won't give a shit because you have tits and a cunt, and that's all that matters. You care more about your breasts than he does.
Guaranteed.
>>
File: feel (3).jpg (102 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
feel (3).jpg
102 KB, 409x409
>>16911027

Thank you for the picture oupie. She like my underage gypsy crush ;_;

Ti stay on topic my etes actually focus more on her ass
>>
>>16912515
Its hard to ty with left han
>>
>>16911027
They are big enough (if they're really like that) that they will look pretty great in a bra. That's honestly all that matters (again if they look like that and you're not exaggerating). Once he gets the bra off, he's happy that you have tits and he gets to see/use them.

Honestly, as an oldfag that has been with many women and is a 100% tit guy in his older years, my sexual checklist would be: tits? check. doesn't have some weird hangup about sucking dick? check. no gaping giant vagina? check. likes fucking? check. anal every once in a while? check.

If most of those are marked off, I'm happy.
>>
>>16912535
You make sex sound so boring
>>
>>16912571
how so?

After many years I have found out the things that tend to be points of contention or that make me bored with sex. Therefore those things are fairly important to me. If you think that implies actual sex during the relationship would be boring, you're very very wrong.
>tits
I just like them
>doesn't have hangups about oral
this always becomes contentious if it occurs. I know zero guys that are sexually happy when their girl won't reciprocate oral
>gaping vagina
I don't have a small dick, but I'm also not 10 inches, so it's important that we "fit", both for her and for me
>likes fucking
no sex drive will kill a relationship faster than anything
>anal
I like it as well and I know that personally it becomes something I obsess over if she flat out refuses. Not like I need it all the time, but getting it on my birthday or something is good enough.
>>
>>16912598
I don't know, the reduction of sex to a checklist made it seem so lacklustre

I don't even enjoy sex so I'm jealous I suppose.
>>
>>16912618
I just know what I want and I know, through experience both personal and anecdotal, what "breaks" relationships.

Sex in the beginning is fucking amazing and I adore that process of making a connection with someone. But having been in some pretty long relationships, I also know that after a while, it has to be about knowing what you want long term to make you happy and communicating that and being open about that. My current gf, who I've been with for 7 years, is great and she didn't make all the checks on that list, but we've talked and worked through some of them and I've changed some things and she's changed some things and we've found a happy equilibrium where she's happy and I'm happy. Sitting down and having a conversation is definitely about "checklists". The actual sex when it happens isn't, but that's because we have adult conversations about sex when we're not having it.
>>
>>16911070
Dude whats your dick size
>>
>>16912807
4.5" x 4.7" erect
>>
Bbbbump
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
>>16911027
I had a girlfriend with saggy tits and with perky tits. I honestly don't care but I'm biased because I'm not a tit guy. Unless you can afford a boob job. Don't focus on it. And do squats for a big ass.
>>
>>16911027
It's not that important. If you smile and are nice to guys they'll probably like you
>>
>>16911027
A woman is not only about her boobs. Besides other parts of the body a woman also has a personality to offer. So OP, if I like her then I fuck the shit out of her. There is more than just her boobs which drives me crazy to see her naked.
In general: Like others said, men like all boobs and all asses and all hips and waists. And you OP have more to offer than worrying about your *not so perfect* boobs. Let a man play with your boobs and he will be happy as fuck, even more if he can also play with your butt and like you.
Stop worrying so much and be awesome.

>>16911043
Well, but that's the topic and if a girl is considering her small breast, then the first thought many people have it to talk about this fact and that it's not that important. If she would be moan about her height, then people would tell her height doesn't really matter. Or the other way around: Why should I tell a girl which complains about her height, that I also love small breasts?
>>
Boobs like that are perfectly fine, OP. If someone brushes you off over something so insignificant, then they're probably not worth it.
>>
Good enough but yeah. If you want an honest answer that sag isn't in you favor exactly. Size doesn't matter. I'd rather have half the size and perky.

It's not a big deal it's just that if I decide that your everything is your boobs then you score rather far down.
>>
>>16911027
Those are my least favorite boob shape, but the girl with them is gorgeous, so I literally wouldn't care. If you gave me a girl who was slightly less attractive, but had way superior, perfect tits, I'd still pick this girl immediately because her face is so much more important.
For your purposes, I guess this means the boob shape isn't going to affect how I react to you, or how a lot of guys reacct to you. Your face is a lot more important.
>>
>>16911027
Try trolling harder next time OP.

For anyone else reading this and using OP image as some sort of benchmark, if you are really this superficial then you probably have an ugly personality and worthwhile people will treat you like crap anyway.
>>
>>16911027
aint nothing wrong with them titties OP.

I say fuck everyone that thinks otherwise. i would cum so hard on thoes tits it aint even funny ;)
>>
>>16911027
>everyone knows that guys like perky boobs
Not going to lie, would rather a bit of sag; shows they have a bit of weight and size to them.

In the picture is pretty perfect but even a bit more saggy would be more than fine. Hottest thing when a girl bends forward and they hang
>>
>>16914718
do you even america????
>>
>>11056070
Wish my fiancee had big boobs. It's all good tho
>>
Hey, OP, you should know that everyone has different tastes. I, personally, love saggy boobs.
You can definitely find someone out there that likes them too.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.