[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1330773283619.png (84 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1330773283619.png
84 KB, 320x320
So, recently my wife's boyfriend has finally taken the big step and moved in our house. I have been very dubious about this snce the guy in question has basically been evicted from his small apt for being loud and has already a pending subpoena, but my wife eventually convinced me, and so here we are.

The point is, since day one our house is a perennial mess. He refuses to do the dishes, to clean or to contribute to the house in any way, he just has sex with my wife whenever he wants and has no respect for my property or my money. I would like him to stop, but i understand that the issue is potentially sensitive since he is black. I would like him to cooperate, but i'm also scared of appearing racist (i'm clearly not, my wife's son is half black himself, tho different father, and i have never mentioned the thing).

Is there a sensible way to put an end to this and maybe find out a way for him to behave without upsetting my wife?
>>
>>16910929
this must seriously be bait
>>
>>16910929
Come on! Is that the best you can do? Very pathetic bait.
>>
>>16910929
i bet you're australian
>>
How has she not got him on a leash and whipping chores into him? This is what happens when you marry a submissive poly that finds a brat boyfriend.
>>
>>16911026
I know. But what to do now? I've even tried talking to his son, but he doesn't want to do anything about it and doesn't care about his mother being treated poorly
>>
>>16910929
1. Are you in an open relationship or a poly
2. Does your wife still want you in anyway?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.