[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small boobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 14
File: bikini top.jpg (45 KB, 570x452) Image search: [Google]
bikini top.jpg
45 KB, 570x452
What do guys think of boobs similar to pic related? Mines are that small and they make me feel insecure. I mean, everyone knows that guys like big boobs and every girl wants bigger boobs. I'm 19 and I doubt that they will become bigger.
>>
>>16910863
Guys have the same issue about the size of their dick.

Would you date a guy with a small dick?
>>
At least they're not saggy like mine.
>>
>>16910870
Seconding this question. Come on, OP, answer.
>>
>>16910870
>Would you date a guy with a small dick?
If he is compatiable with me, why not?
But you know, a guy can immediately tell whether a girl has big boobs or not just by looking at her with clothes and a girl cannot tell whether a guy has a big dick or not just by looking at him with clothes on.
>>
>>16910863
Small boobs > big boobs desu
>>
>>16910878
>desu
fuck off you weeaboo. i bet you have yellow fever
>>
>>16910876
Yes, thats why it's hurts more when a girl is disappointed with the size of the dick.
She spends all that time being flirt and fun with you as soon as you drop your pants she goes all cold and distant.
>>
>>16910863
>everyone knows that guys like big boobs
wrong. guys like boobs. some like small boobs, some like big boobs, some don't even care about their size.
>>
There's nothing wrong with small boobs. Some guy may like big ones, some may prefer smaller ones, it's matter of preference, like with dick size. None of my friends has ever refused to date a girl because she had a flat chest. Face attractiveness (also very subjective) and being reasonably fit is way more important.
>>
>>16910863
Depends on the guy.

For me hotness doesn't depend on boob size. It's the body as an overall package.
>>
>>16910863
Stop worrying so much. I like small tits just fine as do many guys. I prefer them to be slightly larger but it's not really important at all. I'd rather have small tits like in your pic than a girl with really big ones. Those are always saggy and the shape of the breast to me is far more important than the size, as well as how it compliments the overall frame. Just learn to accept and love the things about yourself that you can't change or else you will hold yourself back.
>>
>>16910886
Simple as that. For every man who's into big jugs, there's at least another one who tends to be more into smaller tits.

I feel like this is a non-issue.
>>
>>16910870
Guys who say this are butthurt that they have a small dick

>>16910863
I fucking love girls with small tits, near flat chested. White girls, Black girls, Mexican, Asian, all girls. I prefer girls with a flat chest. It's hot as fuck. I don't dislike big tits, but I'm not crazy for them, I get fucking hard with girls that have a flat chest, I love it so much. You honestly have no reason to be insecure.

Boobs are the last thing you should be worried about, body and face are most important.
>>
Small boobs aren't a issue if you are of light weight build.
>models = tiny waist and tiny breasts.

Like with all aspects of being female you need to learn the best was to maximise your assets.
>>
guys like tits
some guys like myself prefer large tits over small ones
some guys prefer small tits over large ones
but we all love tits

so don't feel bad for yourself and show us your puppies ;)
>>
>>16910895
>Mexican
That's not a race, silly
>>
>>16910895
>Honest question with same insecurities
>Coming from a guy
>Gets shat on
>Answers decently to woman
The double standard is real
>>
>>16910892
What about small tits that are saggy?

I guess very few people like those.
>>
>>16910870
>>16910876
The problem with having a small dick is that it makes intercourse with fat girls several magnitudes harder if not impossible when it comes to obese girls.
>>
>>16910863
Mine are like pic too. I remember a guy I really liked in high school said he'd never date me because my boobs were too small. And that hurt.

When I was courting my current boyfriend my friend's boyfriend (who was friends with him) told me to just not because he said my boyfriend likes big boobs and he'll never find me attractive. But I was stubborn and tried anyway. My boyfriend said he liked big boobs, but he said he was still attracted to me and it wasn't a big issue. He said my friend's boyfriend was just a dick and probably had his own reasons for us not to date. So there ya go.

I don't think they are a deal breaker to most men. So what's the point in worrying about it?
>>
Fucking love small boobs. OP pic is like perfect. I get diamond hard just by looking at it!
>>
>>16910903
The only way to be happy in life is to forget everything the red pill ever showed you. Take the blue pill because if you wallow in this shit forever it will drive you insane with jealousy and make you feel like a victim.
>>
>>16910914
Emma Sinclair's saggy banana milk-mammas are fucking terrible to think of honestly.

Then again, nowhere NEAR as bad as Milena's vampiric cowtits (Vampiric because she drains other's boobs for her nourishment).
>>
>>16910895
There's no reason to not be butthurt about having a small dick. Don't be insensitive. You know small dicks are permanent, right ?
>>
>>16910914
It's kind of hard for small tits to be saggy to the same extent that big tits get saggy. It's usually not an issue.
>>
>>16910863
men hate them
>>>/r9k/27125796
>>
>>16910863
FLAT IS JUSTICE

desu it varies from person to person and what they like, it also depends on the women, the other parts of her body and how they work together.

A girl who insecure in her bust size is the cutest.
>>
>>16910934
My tits are saggy to the same extent that big tits get saggy, because they were big once and then I lost weight (slowly).

So it's an issue then?
>>
Pretty much everyone on the internet will say they don't mind, but who knows in reality.

I'm sure desperate single ladies would say they don't care about dick size, but we all know that isn't true.
>>
>>16910942
Yes, it makes you less attractive.
>>
>>16910863
Dfc>cowtits
>>
>>16910954
Even when the non desperate single girls told us that size doesn't matter, there must be a size that is like "but if it's below this, it does matter.". And i wanna know that size in inches.
>>
Like there are size queens, the same is for some guys.
But in general, we have been primal. We worship the orbs. Like the sun and the moon, large and small.
Most of use like them all.
Bonus points if they belong to the one we choose to be with us.
>>
The only guys that like small tits and flash chests are neckbeards who expect you to act like an anime character, or closet faggots who also want you to have short hair and act like a tomboy, or paedophiles.

Just save up for breast implants. It's like with makeup, most guys can't even tell if you did a good enough job.
>>
>I mean, everyone knows that guys like big boobs

not true

t.male
>>
>>16910988
>>16910993
ehhh they contradict
>>
I like my girlfriends big boobs, but the stereotype that all guys like big boobs is silly and probably just comes from the fact the naked girls in newspapers always have them.

It's not a huge deal... the fact girls with small boobs usually have better bodies (small, cute, or slim) more than cancels it out.
>>
>>16910863
Is your face pretty. It means you cant dress like a slut to show off your boobs. Just focus on your face.
>>
>>16910988
Whats wrong with wishing for a girl who acts like a tomboy/anime character?
>>
>>16911084
Nothing, it's perfectly fine behaviour for a neck beard.
>>
>>16911089
Neither do I have a beard right now nor am I fat
>>
Guys don't choose who to have a relationship with on breast size alone.
>>
>>16910863
I love big boobies, I really love them, but still I'm pretty happy to be with a girl with smaller ones as long as the rest of the package is up to scratch. Nobody's perfect.
>>
>>16911096
Those things take time to grow, a beard and belly just doesn't appear over night.
>>
>>16911111
Goddamn it.
>>
I find it disgusting, but I never had to worry about that. I've only had sex/had girlfriends with big tits, or at least, visible tits.
>>
>>16910863

I've felt up plenty of different size boobs during my life - smaller ones and big ones as well. All are enjoyable.

The big ones just have so much tit to grab and motorboat, so that's why they get such a good rep. Smaller boobs ( < C cup) can be great too as long as they're not saggy. Perky and firm smaller tits (which I'm guessing you have since you're only 19) can be just as enjoyable as larger ones.
>>
if you let a guy put his dick in you the last thing on his mind will be size of your tits.
>>
>>16911140
>can be just as enjoyable as larger ones

Not really. Tolerated, at best, just how one tolerates tofu, but will never actually enjoy it like a stake/big titties.
>>
Not a problem at all as far as i'm concerned.

What matters more to a guy is if you are a fat heffer.
Ugly.
A bitch.
Drug user, heavy drinker.
Slut......(except with boyfriend of course)
Tattoo's, piercings etc

Don't worry about it.
>>
>>16911176
You're a virgin. You don't count as a man, though.
But hey, OP, you will find someone with a fetiche for young boy looking women, just keep at it.
>>
>>16910870
more like with height.
A small dick is something you only see when you already are about to have sex, small boobs are more like being a short guy.
Would you date a guy shorter than you?
>>
>>16911111
I shave every week
>>
>>16910863
They're great, all tits are great. Even no tits at all is great because it's still tits.
>>
>>16910863
Personally, I'm very okay with small boobs, as long as they're nice.
>>
>>16910863
Doesnt matter if you're cute
There is a certain lack of cute girls on this planet.
Girls who wear skimpy clothes do nothing for me, no matter how sexy they are
Something just feels a little off about them
>>
>>16911176
this
i wouldn't date a girl i can't occationally do drugs with. nothing better than tripping or rolling with the girl you love

and piercings / tattoos are a plus too
>>
>>16911247
ANd you would have all the time in the world for that, since nobody would hire you.
>>
look up "fat brushing" OP
>>
>>16911265
there's a shitton of jobs where nobody cares about what you look like, and luckily i scored on of them at my universitys CS department, so i don't need to care about that shit anymore
>>
>>16911276
and you think that's something to be proud of...?
>>
>>16911287
having a job where you get paid for doing stuff you actually enjoy most of the time (ok managing tests for a few 100 students is anoying but thats only 4 times / semester) where no one cares if you have piercings, tattoos, died hair, etc but you get respected for what you actually do / contribute ? yeah, thats something to be proud of in my opinion.
>>
>>16910863
Find an ass man. If you have an ass, you're good.

If not, there are pleeeeennnttyyy of guys that don't care about breast size. I personally like small boobs and medium size boobs. OP is fine. Don't feel insecure about your body. I'm sure there are plenty of people at different points in time that thought you were hot.
>>
File: 1452832345446.jpg (102 KB, 528x516) Image search: [Google]
1452832345446.jpg
102 KB, 528x516
OP, I have compiled a handy guide for how I and many men rate boobs by cup size.

A. A-okay
B. Big Enough for me
C. Cool
D. Damn!
DD. Double damn!
E. Extremely nice rack you have there madam.
F. Fuck them some big titties.
G. (They're) Greeeaaat!

>>pic related, mfw a bra comes off.
>>
>>16911352
Fucking this. Boobs are boobs and men love boobs.

My GF asked why we love their bodies so much and I was like "I Dunno, get back on the bed so I can look at your body". She did and everything was good.
>>
>>16910863
OP, I might want to fuck a girl more if she has large breasts. However, breasts are not the slightest concern for me when it comes to relationships. I want to love a woman who has a pretty face.

Now, what makes me a little hesitant about pursuing a relationship is if the girl has skeleton thighs and ass.
>>
>>16910863
Honest now: Better small tits than dick like clit.
Never has man based his sexual partners soley on the size of her breasts alone. A woman can be sexy in various way.
>>
Everyone is different, I love boobs in general but my perfect boob would be small and firm, I'm not into the saggy droopy kind, if your size is that like the picture then yeah those are perfect for a guy like me
>>
>>16911364
Men are attracted to boobs because it resembles the butt which has been in our genetics forever to see an ass and fuck it. The reason some might like boobs more might be because we are more exposed to breasts and seeing them jiggle and bounce around all day everywhere.
>>
>>16910863

those are some top tier boobies
>>
>>16912161
No its because they remember breast feeding, bigger breasts better food source for your kin.

Same with wider hip, easier birth.
>>
>>16910863
i dont mind if they are small. in fact, i kind of like them. i think a girls face is the most important factor in realign to attractiveness.
>>
I'm fine with boobs of the OP size. Just a little bit bigger would be ideal, but that size is fine.

I really dislike big boobs though, although I know that's gonna make me sound like a faggot. They get in the way, the bigger they are, the more likely they are to have some ugly ass vein shooting down the top, and pancake nipples. Plus they get all saggy and shit. Give me a nice handful and we're good to go.

I'm all about legs (moreso face, but we're talking bodies here). Give me a nice pair of long legs, and a slim body, and I'm super happy.
>>
Jesus christ guys stop clamouring over girls, this thread is 7 hours old and OP is gone.
>>
>>16910863
>guys like big boobs
this is a lie
Small(er) boobs are the best boobs (for me). I like them. I love them. They are simply nice. Sexy as hell.
Be confident, OP. There is no reason to worry.
Have a good day.
>>
>>16912161
>>16912182

There's two other theories I want to bring up. The first is that breasts evolved to be larger to enable our progressively flatter faces to still eat effectively. If you hold your hand flat in front of your face and try to bite the skin of your palm, you're not gonna have much luck, and it wouldn't be a strong enough latch for a baby to suckle effectively. However, if you relax your hand, turn it over, and try to bite one of your knuckles, it's much, much easier. Convex breasts accommodate flat faces.

There's another theory as to why men are attracted to breasts. When a baby nurses from a breast it triggers the release of oxytocin, a bonding hormone, in the mother. Men can take advantage of this by doing the same thing, which encourages bonding, which encourages that particular couple to stay together, which means more mating opportunities for that male.
>>
>>16910863
As a guy, sure boobs are nice. But I feel there is way too much focus on them as overall health is more meaningful, and to be honest most models are too big for my tastes. In the end boobs are not a deal breaker for me as I really value intelligent conversation a hundred times more than any mere physical trait. But remember I am just one guy, I can't speak for everyone.

Also remember every guy is different, I know plenty of guys that go crazy for small boobs.
>>
Boobs are evaluated on shape, size, and proportion. Small, shapely boobs are better than large floppy ones, but everything else equal, larger is generally considered better.
>>
I prefer small boobs, it all comes down to personal taste and I doubt it should be a deal breaker with people
>>
>>16910863
didn't we just see a post like this?

I'll answer just cause boobs, but I like smaller boobs. supposedly smaller boobs mean more sensitive nipples right, and that's all kinds of fun to play with.
>>
>>16910863
I myself quite like small boobs.

Wait, you said guys. Dang it.
Fortunately there are lots of guys out there who love small boobs, and I'm sure they'd like you as well!
>>
File: 1369812949445.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1369812949445.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>16910882
>he's so new he doesn't kniw about the filter
>>
>>16910863
I like skinny girls so I wouldn't mind at all. Especially if your overall physique is rather slim.
>>
>>16910863
Lotta consoling yes men up in this thread. I'll just give it to you straight though: I'd never date a girl with tits that small. Out of the question.

>inb4 lol fatass NEET with standards
Yeah yeah, it makes you feel good to insult a guy for being honest. I'd rather be alone than have a flat girl, though, so it doesn't matter. Even if I were the Elephant Man I can't control what I like.
>>
>>16910863

I don't really care about boob size at all and based on conversations with other people I don't appear to be that much of an anomaly. Yes, you will not be attractive to every single guy. No, that really doesn't matter since you only need to attractive the one that is right for you (or as is statistically more likely, the three to five that are right for which then become less right for you after an indeterminate period of time).

Confidence is attractive to a wider spread of people anyway. If you just be confident that you're a worthwhile person then you'll eventually get nibbles.
>>
>>16910863
Butt, hips and shoulders are most important for attractiveness of a womans body, IMO.
>>
>>16910863
Some guys like small boobs or focus on hips, thighs and/or ass instead. You also have no problems finding bras that fit, you don't have lower back problems, and you don't have to worry about hitting them on stuff.

If it bothers you that much though, get a breast augmentation I.e. They suck body fat from your body and put it in your breasts
>>
>>16913208
>shoulders
Are you high or just a grill?
>>
>>16913225

Are you 16 or just a virgin? Bare shoulders can be hot as fuck, I've never really singled them out a prime feature but I would say a bare back is one of the most attractive features and the shoulders play a big role in that.
>>
>>16913234
Why would you try to insult his sexual experience/inexperience when you are just going to agree with him
>>
>>16913248

I wouldn't, which is why I didn't.
>>
I feel you, OP
Having small boobs make me feel awful
Why can't us women be blessed with the boob size we want?
>>
>>16913225
I like shoulders. Alot. Every girl I've been with has beautiful shoulders. Nice knees too, omfg.
>>
>>16913260
Oh, I see. You are just an idiot.
>>
>>16910863

I think boobs are attractive, but if they're too big, it disgusts me. They can never be too small for me. As a matter of fact, I'd be fine without them, even. All that every mattered to me was the pussy. That drives me nuts.
>>
>>16910863
I like then small, is personal taste I think. But remember is considered normal to like then big.
>>
Thats fucking op

Post a pic of,your tits so i can fap,to,them
>>
>>16913397
Like this?

I've never heard of someone being attracted to a womans shoulders, lol
>>
>>16913399

>why are shoulders hot?
>because shoulders are hot
>why did you just agreed with that guy?

Methinks you misread something somewhere.
>>
>>16910863
>everyone knows that guys like big boobs
A very vocal minority does, most don't care all that much and some like them small to medium. Shape is much more important than size if you ask me.
>>
>>16910863
Big or small, you're perfect the way you are.
No need to feel insecure.
If everyone was the same, this world would be sad.
>>
Small boobs with a good shape and nice nipples can be great. Definitely cuter than some saggy milk bags
>>
>>16910863
I prefer bigger breasts, but I would not automatically rule out a girl with a small chest. In terms of physical traits, the body type is much more important than just one piece of it.
>>
>>16913505
No, you don't get it. Slender shoulders and a round bootie. Needs to have small shoulders, but nice shape.
>>
>>16910863
I don't know what Chad Thundercock thinks but when I was normal I didn't give a single fuck.

Big boobs are nice but faces, general body structure and personalities are way more important.
>>
>>16910863
My girlfriend has small boobs and they're the best ive ever had, big boobs are nothing special but little boobs are cute and lovely, each to their own but I definitely prefer smaller!
>>
>>16910863
lmao what "boobs"?
>>
My boyfriend has bigger boobs than me.
>>
>>16913723
>big boobs are nothing special

Dude, you can chase the no boob girls all you want, but big boobs are like chameleons. Every angle is a different boob. Every way they lay, or hang, or sit up, get pushed into things, get let out of things. It's a whole world of breast enjoyment from one pair.

Wouldn't trade my gf's for the world.
>>
>>16911176
t. Virgin
>>
I wish my girlfriend had bigger boobs but I don't have the heart to push her into getting implants
>>
File: 1457731565403.jpg (48 KB, 427x628) Image search: [Google]
1457731565403.jpg
48 KB, 427x628
If I can't grab it, it's not worth it.

All my previous girls had reasonable to big sized titts.
>>
>>16914835
Or should I not worry about this and encourage her?
>>
>>16910863
As long as they're not mosquito bites, which I'm not seeing here.
>>
>>16910863
No problem with small boobs. I actually prefer them like that as opposed to large breasts. Don't feel bad OP. I think they're cute and nice. When you get older they won't be all saggy and gross too.
>>
I might as well be gay and date a guy if i ever have to date a chick with flat chest. Same shit.
>>
>>16910863

>guys like big boobs

is not equal to

>guys ONLY like big boobs

I mean yeah many have their preferences and will exclude people based on them but the same could be said for any other physical preference you know?

My point is: you will find a guy who will like you/lust you/fuck you tenderly/fuck you wildly/all of the above eventually.

Love yourself more. I know it sounds clichê and stereotypical as fuck but it's true.

Also it's more about the whole body than just one or two parts - if you feel bad about your boobs improve your leg game or your neck or - here's a thought since you're on the small side - abuse cleavage. Seriously do it.
>>
D F C
F
C
>>
>>16910863

They're fine. I prefer big over small but that doesn't mean I don't like small.

The most important thing is face. A banging body but an ugly face is fuck material, a pretty face is marriage material
>>
>>16910863
I would choose a girl that behaves nicely with me over one that has big tits
>>
I honestly prefer smaller boobs. Large ones always looked grotesque to me
>>
>>16910863
Only thing that really matters to me is face, and on top of that most people these days seem to be ass people so just do squats and stop worrying about small boobs.
>>
Flat is justice
Imo small tits = best tits cause bigger makes other parts bigger too
>>
>>16910863
As long as you are not fat with small breasts you are golden. I have seen some pretty big women with small breasts and it just weirds me out. I feel sorry for them, because they were really dealt a shitty hand. They can lose the weight and be better though.
>>
>>16910863
I like small boobs. To bad my gf has 85d.
>>
>>16910885
Literally never happens.
Nobody changes there mind while undressing>>16917476
>>
boner
>>
>>16910863
boobs i get to touch > boobs i don't

that's really the only metric in play here
>>
>>16910863
if you look at porn online you can find that theres a huge amount of people who have a fetish for small boobs. not all guys are into big boobs. i actually hate big boobs. i prefer a B cup
>>
>>16912212
Wait... do mothers get off sexually from their infants?
>>
>>16910863
What is your bra size? I like Bs, but I'm not sure about As. There are guys that prefer small boobs, just have to find them. I pay more attention to things like a flat stomach, attractive face, and a toned body.
>>16913224
>If it bothers you that much though, get a breast augmentation I.e. They suck body fat from your body and put it in your breasts
before boobs though.
Ah, so there's a difference! I always thought they were the same.
>>
>>16910863
whatever you do DO NOT EVER use those padded bras or anything that'll makes your boobs appear much bigger with the trick of clothing. I'm always very very disappoint when a girl does this because it strongly speaks to her insecurity about her body.

It's you body and some things you can change (like get fit) and some things you can't. Be you and love you and everyone who doesn't like you can go fuck themselves.

tl;dr love yourself (unless you're fat) and to hell with anyone who says otherwise
>>
>>16917618
Yes. But don't tell anyone.
Can it be the cause of post natal depression...? That's what I want to know..
>>
>>16910863
Don't even stress about the size of them , finding a guy who will like you for more than just your boobs is not hard to come by . Small ones or big ones they'll still get nibbled xD
>>
>>16910863
guys don't care about boob size as much as women think. big boobs are just a bonus to most guys. Don't worry about your boobs op.
>>
I write erotica for cash and frequently get requests for characters with smaller breasts. Trust me, guys like them fine.
>>
>>16910870
What? I'm failing to see the comparison. Are you just bitter about having a small dick or something?

On topic: Small boobs suit me fine. I've never understood where the insecurity comes from.
>>
File: 1420867110786.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1420867110786.png
518 KB, 500x720
>>16918636
>I mean, everyone knows that guys like big boobs and every girl wants bigger boobs.
>I mean, everyone knows that girls like big dicks and every guy wants a big dick.
>>
>>16910863
not an issue to me. I like medium-sized boobs the best but it's more than definitely not a deal-breaker, it's merely a disadvantage.
>>
>>16918668
I have an average-sized dick and I honestly don't give a shit. if girls don't like it they can suck it as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>>16910863
Perky>>>>>>big
>>
>>16918685
We're talking about less than average sizes here. Of course you wouldn't care. Are you of average height as well? Let me guess, you're not too concerned about that either?

It's still a valid comparison. For whatever reason, it's a common belief that everybody likes big boobs and big dicks. I mean, these threads (and we really do get a lot of them) wouldn't exist otherwise.
>>
>>16910863
Truth bomb time OP

Small boobs are fine as long as they're on a small girl. You have to be skinny to get away with small boobs.

If you're a chubbster with small tits, McFucking Kill Yourself. Or lose weight
>>
>>16910863
Its ok unless you are dating 17 yo boy who think big boobs = great women
>>
>>16910863
Personally I like small boobs. But then I like hairy armpits too.

Honestly though, personality > appearance.
>>
>>16918699
this, it's all about proportion.
>>
>>16918697
my bad, I thought you were trying to say that one is bound to feel insecure about his size unless he is above-average.
>>
a flat chest women will never struggle to get a date, a short man however...
>>
File: dinklagec_2918924b.jpg (37 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
dinklagec_2918924b.jpg
37 KB, 620x387
>>16918736
Short PENIS, not short height.

A fucking tiny dude can get what he wants so long as the wanker's decent.

Pic related fucked a tall woman in-show AND is shown to have a decent, un-erected wanker.
>>
>>16918751
Successful actors aren't average joes.
>>
>>16910863
Tbh I don't like big boobs. I prefer small boobs and I know other guys do too.
>>
>>16910915
Why in the world would you want to fuck a fat girl? That's disgusting.
>>
>>16918751
>it's called having a personality
>>
Boob-size depends on the guy. There are a surprising number of men who like small boobs--my fiance being one of them.

Best part about having small boobs: they will stay perky.

Generally speaking, men either fall under the 'boob' or the 'ass' category. My fiance is an ass man. He loves my butt (it is quite voluptuous), but what he likes best is when I work on myself and lift and stuff.

Just take care of yourself and everything will work out fine. If a guy doesn't like you for your perfectly small tits, then he's not the guy for you.
>>
>>16910863
There's more important things than size.

Are they shaggy? Then it's not good.

Are you overweight? Then it makes your small boobs look even smaller.

Are your nipples huge? Same as above.

Size itself really isn't that important if everything else is symmetrical.
>>
>>16910863
Boobs are always great. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Unless you are really fat. Small boobs on fat body looks weird as shit.
>>
>>16915464
That and personality, bc no one likes an awkward chick.
>>
I like small boobs more then big ones
>>
>have enormous boobs
>loved them as a teen
>now considering surgery because of severe sag at 24

Yeah, unless you were cursed with tits that are both small AND saggy, you're probably doing just fine. I like being busty, but I'm at the point that I'd kill a man if it would get me small, perky tits. I'm doing chest presses and pushups nearly every day, and it's helping a little, but I still have fat ol' granny titties.

I'd trade with you if I could.
>>
>>16919508
This
Shape>size
Plus small tuts usually come with a slim figure whereas most girls with big tuts are whales
>>
I love small tits just as much as I love these things!

>Hairy armpits
>Puffy pepperoni meatball nipples
>Stench
>Obesity
>Facial Hair
>All-over hair
>Misshapen, disproportionate, lumpy potato breasts
>Overexposed, extremely enlarged labia
>Dick sized clits
>baldness
>Deep voice
>Huge nose
>4'00 height

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE!!!11
>>
File: 00050.jpg (10 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
00050.jpg
10 KB, 279x291
>>16920397
found the cuck
>>
>>16920405
Top kek.
>>
>>16920405
>>16920414
Spring break is real and needs to be addressed. Lord Pegasus, please save us.
>>
i dont care
its all about your ass
>>
File: 1366938388989.jpg (65 KB, 728x545) Image search: [Google]
1366938388989.jpg
65 KB, 728x545
>>
>>16920463
This.
>>
>>16910863
Personally I love small boobs.
>>
>>16910863
>What do guys think of boobs similar to pic related?
Delicious
>>
>>16910863

thought it was a dude in the pic
some dudes like smaller breasts some don't
would u really want to date a guy who is only interested in big tits ?
>>
>>16913512
More like you are just an idiot

>shoulders are the hottest
>no they are not the hottest
>lol u virgin shoulders are hot but not the hottest
>>
>>16910915
>fucking a landwhale

why
>>
>>16910882
oh my fucking god FOUND THE NEWFAG.

DESU SENPAI DESU SENPAI DESU SENPAI
>>
>>16910882
lurk more
>>
File: 300-haut2-3805812tzntb_25871.jpg (46 KB, 630x274) Image search: [Google]
300-haut2-3805812tzntb_25871.jpg
46 KB, 630x274
If you are a beautiful girl with small boobs, we don't care
If you are not beautiful, but you really like to fuck, we don't care.

it's up to you now.
>>
File: s26.jpg (28 KB, 364x350) Image search: [Google]
s26.jpg
28 KB, 364x350
>>16910863
170 replies of faggots getting trolled by one of the many copypasta /adv/ threads
>>
>>16921422
PEGASUS, YOU'VE RETURNED! OH HOW I LOVE YOU SO!!!
>>
>>16921422
didnt u die wtf
>>
>>16910863
Honestly, in my opinion, small are totally fine. Hell, even flat are cool with me but saggy boobs are just gross to me
On the plus side of having small boobs, when you get older, they wont really change and that will be a blessing
>>
>>16922177
Awwe shit, dubs roll
>>
>>16910988
This is the truth. In my experience, the only dudes who really like super flat are dudes who like anime and didn't get laid till late in life. However, plenty of dudes like slender women, and even more so a nice personality. It sounds stupid, but looks only go so far. Dudes will stay long term with a girl who has a nice personality
>>
>>16910870
this cant me more false.
personaly i love girls with smaller breasts for 2 reasons... i am into fitness so i dont care for large boobs cause of how fat they look ..
second, boobs dont age well. so if you get a girl with smaller breasts at least she will be in her prime for longer .

OP dont feel insecure. there are plenty of men that love small breasts... dont belive me ? find some pics and start a thread on Gif or B about small boobs and start the thread with a few pictures ... it will quickly fill up cause not all guys are into dubble D sacks of fat.
on a related note boobs can function even when flat. compared to a small dick being unable to plesure a woman.
female nipples work no matter how large the boobs are.
so stop worrying about nothing OP
>>
>>16922205
>into fitness
>no into high test

Not gonna make it, brah.
>>
I am missing a breast, it's tough... I would have small tit(s) too but I doubt I would feel insecure about it. It could be worse, appreciate what you have and look at all the attention you've grabbed. You are okay.
>>
I have the sads now.
My bf never payed any attention to my boobs, they are A cup. I'm sure he would if they were bigger...
Whelp, shit sucks.
>>
Why does this thread have so many replies?

Some guys like big tits, some guys like small tits, some guys don't care.
>>
>>16922508
just the same as dick size threads. but for women..
>>
>>16922511
I thought girls were better than this to be honest.
>>
>>16922512
Not rly, it's almost the same situation. you have media/porn everywhere showing off big dicks or big tits. Everybody feels insecure about their body at one point or another, size of tits/ass most common for women, dick/muscle size for men.
That's what I observed at least.
>>
>>16922521
We should all just fuck it all. Love yourself and your small penis/breasts mate.
>>
>>16910863
Some guys like big boos, some like small boobs, some like them perky, some like them saggy, some like all kinds of shapes, and some only like boobs on men. Preferences.
>>
>>16910988
>The only guys
>>16922194
>This is the truth.

You guys really should go into science, I mean there are institutes spending billions on empirical work when you simply could tell them what's true and whats not. I like small boobs, lost my virginity at 16 and never watched an anime. You faggots of course will interpret some mental desease into that anyway, because some people simply can't look over their own dunghill
>>
>>16922532
You're gay. Small tit girls look boyish. You're too deep in the closet to have sex with an actual man so you go for the next best thing.
>>
>>16922523
amen to that brother, but most peeps just can't be at piece with that
>>
>>16922590
I kinda hate that attitude. It implies that insecurities are just something you can drop in a second. That shit takes years to get rid off, years of therapy.
>>
>>16910863
Chestlets are sweet, however i love the ones that protrude 2-3 Inches from the base
>>
>>16922536
this is boyish?
remove the bra and she has B at best.
in what universe is this considered boyish?
>>
>>16922604
You're so deep in the closet that you're grasping at straws just to not fall back into it anymore.
>>
>>16922594
and at the end of that road everybody realizes it is actually that easy.
I was fucked up because of this for 8 years and I'm angry at myself for being like that, you do this to yourself.
>>
>>16922609
literally google small tits faggot
your opinion is retarded.
Tbh it's apparent you harbour actual resentment towards small tits and the men who like them. Are you a flatchest and your boyfriends liked big tits instead?
>>
>>16922610
Really? It's that easy, huh? If it so easy why does it take so long to fix? What the fuck do you even mean by "easy" dude?
>>
>>16922615
I'm [spoiler]gay and just wanted to see if you're down for some lovin[/spoiler]
>>
>>16922536
>Small tit girls look boyish.
That's my fetish.
>>
>>16922709
So ... twinks?
>>
>>16910863
Pic looks like an A cup. I prefer Bs. OP, if you have small breasts, you probably have another physical attribute that compensates for this, such as ass or abs or legs. And believe it, personality is indeed important. Trumps all in the end.
>>
>>16922712
>>
>>16923302
Hate to say, Pic is definitely b cup if not c.
>>
>>16910863
I notice morth-americans are more into boobs and south-americans are more into booty.
source: playboy magazine, me living in the south, and me watching us tv shows.

about size. I think I don't care. I like curves though, specially hips, butt and legs.
>>
>>16910863
don't worry, guys like boobies and size is just one aspect about them, the advantage of small ones is that they don't get saggy. Actually you're better off than girls with big boobs as those start to hang when they get older whereas yours are way more age-resistant.
also they may grow a little with birth control and/or pregnancy.
>>
File: hajeecoochi.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
hajeecoochi.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
>>16921434
I can't believe this shit thread is still up
>>
>>16923331
As someone who's gone from A to C cup, this.
>>
>>16923524
As someone without tits, you should post them or leave you stupid whore
>>
>>16910863
>I'm 19 and I doubt that they will become bigger.
They might still grow, when I was that age I was basically like your pic related and now I have EE cups
I personally have a DFC fetish so now I feel ugly af
>>
>>16923821
Gross I bet they are saggy and veiny
>>
>>16910890
This anon speaks the truth. Face is so much more important, breasts are a variable bonus
>>
if you have a good ass it's fine
>>
>>16910927
They're about as permanent as small boobs are permanent. He's just a retard.

>>16910895
Guys who say this are insecure about their dicks in general.

Guys DO have the same issue about the size of their dick, sorry kiddo, it's a fact of life. Men think about their penis more than any other part of their body, unless they are literally disfigured by some radical scar or injury.

>>16910863
I personally think small breasts are cute. Big breasts are nice too, but it's really about how the breast LOOKS, rather than the size it is. I've seen ugly and beautiful breasts of all sizes.

I would definitely date a woman with the breast size as seen in your pic, OP. In fact, one girl I had a small crush on in high-school was completely flat-chested.
>>
>>16922521
My favorite porn star has Bs and a small, tight ass. But yeah, the norm for porn is huge tits and a prominent posterior.

I used to like Gwen Stefani, until she got implants. Then my opinion changed of her.

>>16922604
Sauce?
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.