[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, one of my best friends tricked and convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pika.png (103 KB, 274x222) Image search: [Google]
pika.png
103 KB, 274x222
Long story short, one of my best friends tricked and convinced a bunch of people into believing I was a manipulative shit in an attempt to break me and my girlfriend up. After trying for nearly a year, it worked, and then he quickly swooped in and ran off with my Ex.

This was years ago, and since then Ive come to accept hes a piece of shit and everyone who believed his word over mine was pretty fucking stupid. Ive accepted my girlfriend was a moron and im better off without any of them.
I moved to another city, got a decent career, got into shape, began seeing other women and doing pretty well.
Last year I traveled and oddly ran into both of them. Neither of them would speak to me but her parents recognized me and caught me up. Pretty much they both became fat losers and gave up on their dreams.

And despite all of this, im still really bitter and pissed off about it. It sounds like Im doing fine and theyre not, so why the hell can't i stop being like this?
>>
"Et tu, Brutus?"

Even though they got what they wanted and some justice as well, you were cheated and stabbed in the back by a person you saw as a brother. Shit like that will always bug you, you only learn to not care over time and find better things.

It happened to me as well. Kinda different and it's been years since as well.
>be soldier, with a girlfriend
>also friendly with best friend and his gf
>notice that they break up and I continue talking to friend like nothing
>best friend starts feeding my gf things about me, that I'm fucking other girls while out here and that i dont care about her
>we break up, stupidly didnt think the bf was behind it all
>deployment ends and I show up to talk with my ex, see what happened, just wanted answers, by now Iheard from a mutual friend that theybstarted dating
>talk and just ask "why him?"
>"oh, he was there to help me when we broke up, and he told me that you were okay with him dating me"

I just walked off and moped for a bit and said fuck it. It hurt. He showed up at my house one day to see what was doing on and acted like nothing had happened. I popped a fist into his gut and said get out.
Apparently he thought I was cheating on my ex, gf at the time, with his ex. That from the other side of the world i was setting it up so we could hook up after I came back.
>>
>>16910789
>It sounds like Im doing fine and theyre not, so why the hell can't i stop being like this?
You were betrayed, and in one of the worst possible ways. Injuries like that take time to heal, and even then, you need to let them.

Don't keep this bottled up. Talk to someone (preferably not them) who can help you get these feelings out where you can process them. Only then will you be able to let them go.
>>
>>16910821
its kinda nice to know someone else understands. I always feel like a dick even thinking about bringing up my feelings or what happened.
>>
>>16910838
It happens to a lot, mange. Both genders too. It's just dirty, and underhanded. You want some form of closure as well and you were denied.
Talking does help, the hard part is keeping yourself from closing up to others and you probably noticed it in yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.