[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 11432954894.jpg (130 KB, 524x432) Image search: [Google]
11432954894.jpg
130 KB, 524x432
Recently my life flipped from being very bad to very good in pretty much every way imaginable. I'm 22 and now have my life totally planned and catered for, right now I'm studying and could buy a house outright but for some reason most likely greed I'm still not content with what I have if anything I'm only more driven to get more money and more material shit, recently an opportunity to sell drugs presented itself and I'm seriously considering it, I've spent a lot of time methodically weighing the legal ramifications and believe it's worth it as with careful planning I'm unlikely to be caught but prepared for it if it happens.

Is this human nature or have I always been greedy? Am I stupid for considering this?
>>
Selling drugs in this age? Nah you are on Einstein's level.
>>
You might be being set up.
>>
>>16910783
>Selling drugs in this age?
b-but literally everyone does it

>>16910784
Without going into why I know I'm not.
>>
>>16910801
Everyone does it, eh? Enjoy the hoodrat butt fuck life.
>>
>>16910777
>Is this human nature or have I always been greedy?
You're just not used to your new situation yet. That takes time. You're still in survival mode, even though all of your survival and safety needs have been met.

I can relate. Two years ago I lost everything, and there was no in sight. But then one year ago I got rescued, and it took a while for the fact that it was all over to really sink in. I never considered selling drugs, I will admit, but extreme steps did come to mind. They still do, occasionally.

You are no greedier than you once had to be. But there's no need for that anymore.
>>
>>16910822
Ok. This is the reassurance I needed. I'll put the idea out of mind and keep focusing on my studies knowing the ambition will due away.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.