[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/, I've never posted here so bear with me here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hello, /adv/,

I've never posted here so bear with me here.
This summer I'll be heading to Weekend Baltic summer festival, I've never been to any sort of festival, not to mention this big and I was wondering, what is the case with drugs there?
From what I've read on their main page, the festival hosts will not tolerate any sort of illegal drugs inside the area (no shit), but how tough is it enforced?
Has anyone here been to a big festival before?
Is it hard to obtain simple drugs like weed there, or anything else for that matter?
Is it worth the risk to bring my own?
>>
Everyone who goes to those concerts think like you. Others will do it, but statistically like maybe 10-20% will be caught. I'm just shitposting.
>>
>>16910746
Depends where you live and the music genre. You will without a doubt see weed, and psychedelics (Molly, l) will likely be present... But it sounds like you don't know you're way around at all, or have friends or connections so you probably won't see anything besides weed
>>
File: 1454434363044.png (20 KB, 518x386) Image search: [Google]
1454434363044.png
20 KB, 518x386
>>16910753
I'm fine with that, I've never tried anything besides weed in my life and to be honest I would probably only give molly a shot since it is a music festival after all.

Anyways, do you think it will be expensive? I'd smoke weed for sure if I had the chance.

No I don't know my way around at all, I'm heading with a friend who only smokes weed like once or twice a year.

Any idea how I should approach people with the intent of getting high?
>>
I haven't done drugs or gone to a huge festival/party/rave in a long time but when I used to go, they made you take your shoes off and they would check your socks along with a good pat down. It's easy to get around if you plan for it. We used to just take in enough Molly or pills for ourselves individually, put it in a cigarette cellophane squeeze it in between buttcheeks and walk right through security no problem. Never got caught. Maybe things are different now, but a bouncer wasn't checking ass cracks back then.
>>
Festival security depends on where you are. In the states, they're very strict and will likely throw people if they're caught with any sort of illegal substances.

What I do is smuggle everything in of course. Have everything in your crotch is usually the best way to get everything in, that or your waistline where you would have a belt.

If its weed best way to smoke is in the crowd make sure you're within the crowd deep and lighting up the security won't waste their time coming all the way in just to get you even if they see you. Same if you decide to take MDMA the crowd is the best place to take it.
>>
>>16910744
It is a BAD IDEA to bring drugs where they are forbidden, and a VERY BAD IDEA to take them across a border or anywhere where customs might find them.

Now, if you happen to run into someone with drugs once you're at the festival, and they feel generous . . . .
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.