[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how and how often do you communicate with your bf / gf when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
how and how often do you communicate with your bf / gf when you are in a relationship ?
just wondering because I was only ever in one, and it was like this.
>at first we would talk on messenger after work during the evening up to bedtime, and a few messages in the morning
>then also a few messages/planning shit during work hours
>there was a period where she would call me around 1 hour each day of the week to talk and was frustrated I had nothing to say / wasn't fun

I honestly don't know how to handle this too well, sometimes it feels overwhelming to have to maintain a convo while at work, or it feels overwhelming as well you are home alone, trying to play vidya, but from 9 PM to 2 AM you are sparingly talking to your gf at the same time. It feels like this is stressing me more than relaxing me.
Am I an asshole or autistic as fuck?
How do normal couples communicate (if they don't live together) usually ?
>>
Sometimes we send good morning texts. We always have a short, hey how was your day convo before bed. Sometimes we call, maybe once every two weeks. That's it. We see each other once on the weekend.
>>
i'm litterally doing facetime with her 1 hour a day
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.