[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend in Australia accidentally let two of her cockatiels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: jrsd.jpg (100 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
jrsd.jpg
100 KB, 600x521
A friend in Australia accidentally let two of her cockatiels escape when she was moving their cage to the back porch, I sent her a link to a past life regression we were both interested in and she was moving them to a covered porch so she could have quiet.

She's said that even though there was a brief moment where she blamed me, she quickly realized that she was the one who wanted to do it today, and apologized for how she might have come across. I still feel kind of guilty about this whole thing, this has obviously hurt her and I don't know if I can hold myself responsible.

Was this partly my fault. or was it her human error? Should I feel guilty about what happened? I feel awful.

Pic completely unrelated, I don't have a picture of her or her birds.
>>
All you can do is help put up posters and get the word out that her birds are missing. Then offer to pay for the birds as a token gesture.
>>
>>16910328
One problem with that, I live in the United States and she lives in Australia.
>>
>>16910337
What? So you weren't physically there when she lost her birds? She 1000% to blame.
>>
She's a bitch and you're a pussy.
>>
This is what she sent me about an hour later.

"Heh, I must admit, during my cry-attack, there was a really brief moment when I thought 'goddamn Anon and his goddamn regression' but then I immediately told myself 'no, I was the one who wanted to do it today, and I was the one who put them outside when I knew that the door was flimsy'. So I apologize for that, I was just really upset. Thanks for listening by the way, it's nice to tell somebody other than my family, y'know?"

So it's been acknowledged that she isn't blaming me, at least.
>>
>>16910326
Buy her some fucking birds.

If she rejects then forget about it.
>>
You have two cockateils who are gonna remember you in their next life so take some consolation from that.
>>
Unless you have some sort of remote control that would enable you to open a fucking bird cage from 15,000 kms away I don't see how you can be blamed in anyway.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.