[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1423718020824.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1423718020824.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Hey guys, I am trying to understand myself/get through this stupid Dilemma. Life's been good got my girlfriend and business and finishing school. Hoping to make a killing this year. I was living with my old childhood friend (until next year when I buy a house). I've known him for years since middle school. He comes from a religious family and he strayed away from it (i am agnostic but I still respect his moms community). the guy got fired from his job for contacting a little girl (she contacted him), got herpes from a girl we all told him had something and then now is being laid off of his other job. He told me he got mad at his dog and kicked his dog because it was barking and he had a bad day(its a small dog). His mom has cried to me and my guest a couple of times about why hes like this...I tried to talk to him and we keep arguing and he wants me to stop butting into his life. I came home and him and his friends are making "candies" for a big rave and keep playing edm music (i like electronic music too), to protest I am playing Metallica, and hardcore rock. But I dont know what to do with the guy..I feel so bad for his mom and hes my friend for the most part, but sometimes I'd rather wish he just OD'ed. :/ Because hes purposely spreading herpes now and just becoming a shit person. I am going to move out a year from now like I mentioned before.
>>
So, you think he is one of your best friends?
Get out of that house if they are doing something ilegal!!!
>>
>>16910235
making candy is like that raver shit. You know those little bead things they give out
>>
>>16910235
We are cool for the most part, I just hate how he treats his mom. She literally pays for everything and supports him for everything. He doesn't cuss her out but he still does stuff to make her upset.
>>
Maybe you tried all want you can do, u need to get out of his life and his relationships because in some point they will affect u directly, it's not your fault what is happening and maybe u never can't stop them
>>
>>16910248
I dont really say anything anymore . He played around about swallowing a bunch of pills what would Id o? and I just shrugged.
>>
If his desire is the dead, don't stop them, u do what humanity you could even if u try, i think its now going to work, my bf tried to kill him twice, i speak with him about the topic, sure he will try again, its just that they don't give a fuck want you thing if he wants to do it he will do it
>>
>>16910215
Have you tried kicking his ass?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.