[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one deal with a 'friend zone' situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: smile because it happened.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
smile because it happened.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
What's up guys.
I'm 21 years old, never been in a relationship before, nor have I even hugged a girl before lol. I don't see it as a bad thing because I don't like wasting my time in relationships. I always see couples break up and I see them going through a really rough time and I don't want that to be me so I choose to not be in a relationship. I met this girl and recently, decided to ask her out and I got friend zoned. We have so much in common, we really do enjoy each others company and it seems we never stop talking to each other. I met her six months ago and ever since then we literally talked everyday. Whether its on Skype or texting its been everyday.So it sucks I got friend-zoned, because I feel like I lost something in my life in a way. She told me she's too hurt from her previous relationship and she doesn't want to get hurt again. Keep in mind, her previous relationship was a year ago... My friend suggested I cut her off and just deal with being in a shitty mood for the next couple of weeks. My question to you is should I stop talking to her? And if one were to ever get friend-zoned is it a possibility to continue being friends or no matter what one must end the friendship? I'm quite confused, its really embarrassing because all my friends date all the time and they seem like they are having a good time and then there's me.

Thanks a lot for the advice

Anon
>>
>>16910135

>it never bothered me being alone
>I chose not to get a gf
>a girl gave me attention abloo bloo bloo

First off stop being one of those "I choose not to do X, it's not because I can't get it. It's because I willingly choose to not do it". You're as bad as the "asexual" crowd. Second, quit being a little bitch and getting led around. You either want to be in a relationship with this girl or you don't, stop trying to turn it into a "we're just friends but this magical moment will happen and we'll be together". With that in mind the fact that she says no to your advances means you cut her out.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.