[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEWARE DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR!! *Why the Patriarchy System is needed*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
BEWARE DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR!!
*Why the Patriarchy System is needed*
Dating this girl (we're both white) for about a 8 months. she's great , gorgeous, smart, everything. I ask her flat out... HAVE YOU EVER DATED/ had sex with OTHER RACES, BLACK GUYS? She says no.
I'm suspicious as is my nature. set up fake facebook pretending to be this black guy. start talking with her she admits to blowing one of her black "guy friends" in college when she was drunk to the catfish account. I message this black friend with catfish account "yo dog you got that! cant believe it! was she good? im tryna hook up help a brotha out" all that shit.. he confirms she gave him head but insists it wasnt just one time she was his steady dorm white pussy in college for the whole year and showed a pic of her over his shoulder like he just fucked her.
im crushed. should i confront her with this shit. or just say "its not working out and leave consider myself lucky for not marrying this black cock slut? thanks
>>
>>16910053
5/10
>>
Fucking niggers took another one.

Who cares. Once you go black no one wants you back.

Coalburners should be gassed.

Move on OP, dont waste your time with this so called white girl. Shes probably trash anyways, as are all white girls that hook up with niggers.
>>
>>16910053

Take this bait where it might work. Somewhere like /pol/ maybe.
>>
too many normalfags for this bait, dude, try /pol/
>>
>>16910077
Yeah, see you write like a white nigger, which instantly screams brain dead red neck.
>>
>>16910059
not lying asshole im crushed
>>
>>16910086
He is definitely holding a guy. And this thread is definitely bait.
>>
>>16910086
>past relationship doesn't matter
>race doesn't matter

go to /pol/ with this shit, faggot
>>
>>16910053
Honestly senpai tell her to fuck off by just saying its not going to work out. Or you could tell her you met tryonucus somewhere.
Dump the nigger lover. She is not worth it. She will cheat on you in the future.
>>
>>16910053
She is certainly lucky to be rid of you.

But where do you draw the line? Does a girl have to fuck a black guy to be untouchable? Does a blowjob count? Can you really trust a girl who ever kissed a black guy? Come to think of it, if she sits next to one in class she could easily be contaminated. Where do you draw the line?
>>
File: 1456757282445.jpg (940 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1456757282445.jpg
940 KB, 616x5370
>>16911034
>Where do you draw the line?
You tell me
>>
Hey OP most people here are going to knee jerk about the previous interracial dating thing, and well although it is kind of strange to some people, you've got every right to have whatever preference you want just like she has with her preferences.

That being said, you should definitely break up.

The lying that went on, her lying about who she dated and how far she sent AS WELL AS you tricking her into confessing by talking to her under false pretenses, is an irreconcilable offense. Neither of you trust the other.

Yes you have a weird hang up, but there's literally no good reason for her to lie about it.
>>
>>16911052
I wouldn't waste the purity and essence of my precious bodily fluids on any whore who had ever been in the same zipcode or postal code as a black man.
>>
>>16911034
>Can you really trust a girl who ever kissed a black guy?
Anything more than this and she is untouchable.
>>
I know this is bait but really who cares if your previous gf slept with a black person?

My current gf broke last boyfriend was black, I really don't understand why should that bother me.

then again, I'm a complete "normie"
>>
>>16911071
Nah, it's not about purity, it's about not getting AIDS or HPV.
But your brain cannot quite grasp the concept
>>
>>16911082
in my case,my gf always used condoms
anyway we took a STD test and we are both clean
>>
>>16911088
Best of wishes to you and your coalburner girlfriend then
>>
>>16911091
;-)

I've also had a black gf in the past
>>
>>16911080
cuck
>>
>>16910053
She lied to you. Decide whether that's a big enough deal to you to dump her yourself.
>>
>>16911101
I would never accept her fucking someone else right now in this relationship.

her past doesn't really matter to me
>>
File: 1442590270177.jpg (83 KB, 344x382) Image search: [Google]
1442590270177.jpg
83 KB, 344x382
>>16911107
>her past doesn't really matter to me
>doesn't know that the number of premarital partners is inversely correlated with the odds of happy and lasting future relationships and very strongly related with drug abuse/STDs/cheating

Spoken like a true cuck
>>
>>16911145
>ery strongly related with drug abuse/STDs/cheating
read
>>16911088
>>
>>16911152
I didn't mention sex but relationships. Even by factoring out STDs you are still left with high odds of getting cucked and trapped in a failed relationship.

>t. black man
>>
>>16911162
If she cucks me, I'll get mad and leave her and find a new gf
>>
>>16910053
You are sick. Why does it bother you if she did something suxual with a black guy?
>>
>>16911199
>why does it bother you if she committed beastiality?

Seriously?
>>
>>16911107
>her past doesn't really matter to me
Telegony, anon. Your son will be a negro.
>>
File: 1392402236238.jpg (48 KB, 488x477) Image search: [Google]
1392402236238.jpg
48 KB, 488x477
>>16910086
You're going through all this trouble for an ass like that?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.