[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >Just broke up with grill started using tinder >Matched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1418840427034.png (206 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1418840427034.png
206 KB, 500x250
>21
>Just broke up with grill started using tinder
>Matched with grill
>funny conversation at start, then it leads to us talking about fucking real quick
>exchange numbers
>"oh btw I'm a virgin"
>"No way. How long have you been on tinder?"
>"Since november, just haven't talked to anyone as good looking/funny as you"

I snapped her and everything bros, its a real girl. But I'm getting some serious odd vibes. She seems pretty, decently smart, all that shit. How the fuck is she still a virgin at 22? Either A: she is religious (doubt, she basically just begged me to fuck her), or B: she is fucking nuts.

I'm sort of in shock right now. What do?
>>
Oh, and I'm not even particularly good looking. I mean I'm no slouch, but I'm positive she gets much better guys talking to her on a daily basis on tinder.
>>
>>16910012

Post body pic
>>
>>16910008
shes probably not as hot as you describe, and you're probably ugly too.

god dammit I hate ugly people
>>
I'm a virgin at 22 (female). Not religious and not crazy.
I was just a late bloomer and crazy shy during my teen years. Didn't start dating until I was 20, and haven't found anyone I really felt like getting into a relationship with. And since I have a low sex drive, casual sex never appealed to me.
>>
>>16910050
Not really. I don't have trouble getting dates with aryan grillz. First GF was an actual model.

>>16910048
She is only snapping me right now, haven't ss'd yet.
>>
>>16910060

Cover her eyes and post a face pic then.

Give us something to work with.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.