[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ Wtf Is Wrong With Me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Idk why.jpg (73 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
Idk why.jpg
73 KB, 671x960
Was in a thread saw this pic reminded me of this girl I liked. Never asked her out cause honestly I was afraid too. Not gonna Lie I've dated a good amount of girls so I know to ask them out but with this girl it was different. She made me feel sick when I was with her wanted to do bad shit with her (Not fucking but like stealing and smoking weed on school property and shit)
>Pic Related
I don't know why this picture just reminds me so much about her
Sucky thing is that she's dating this guy out of school already and now I don't know why I can't date anyone else shes always on my mind. Always see them hanging out on snapchat and shit and I get so happy sometimes when she says they get into fights and shit and I think i have a chance. What's wrong with me /adv/?
>>
>>16909980
Nothing at all.
>>
Well what should I do then? Just forget about it she isn't a crush to me I think i love her Idk man. What should I do?
>>
>>16909987
Just wait like a few months and the intense feelings will die down. It might help to cut contact if it really is tearing you up inside.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.