[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week my girlfriend forgot her birth control, later in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 82.png (18 KB, 1046x795) Image search: [Google]
82.png
18 KB, 1046x795
Last week my girlfriend forgot her birth control, later in the week she was saying how her pussy smelt like cum. Now, two days ago. She woke up in the middle of the night vomiting, and today she was vomiting again, I'm worried she's pregnant. The first time she told me she ate some really disgusting chicken, and today I found out we had eaten an Omelet made out of eggs that expired March 7th, but the strange thing, is that I feel fine after eating them. maybe I'm just worrying myself. We both don't want kids and she knows that she'll get an abortion if she's pregnant. But the worry is driving me crazy, I guess I'm asking for some personal experiences on pregnancy scares and how they went, she's expecting her period come Tuesday, and I told her if she doesn't start her period by Thursday, to take a pregnancy test. How often do girls vomit when pregnant and what are some other early signs to pay attention to? The worry is killing me, thanks /adv/
>>
Even if she was pregnant, it would be WAY too early for her to start experiencing symptoms like morning sickness/vomiting. If she only missed one pill, then she should be fine.
>>
>>16909776
She missed two pills. Over the course of two weeks, but I only had sex with her once or twice in those two weeks. She missed her pill on the 1st, and the 4th, I'm pretty sure I had sex with her twice between the 2nd and the 5th. How long does it take for symptoms to show?
>>
>>16909785
That's not too bad, at least she didn't miss them in a row. You are just worrying too much. Morning sickness doesn't start until week 6 of pregnancy I believe, so yeah, way too soon. You're definitely in the clear.
>>
>>16909785
Just take a pregnancy test if her period doesn't show.

And damn dude tell her to get another form of BC because pills are obviously not the one for her. She's probably not even taking them at the same time every day if she can't even remember to take them at all.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.