[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to respond to filrting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: spaghetti.jpg (174 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
174 KB, 1024x683
Alright /adv/, I am not socially awkward/can't talk to girls, but whenever they flirt with me I just blank on what to do The other day a 8.5/10 started flirting with me very obviously, but I didn't know how to respond. Help?
>>
Bumping for interest.
This girl was actually stroking phallic objects in front of me on 3 different occasions and had made naughty faces and stuff every time I saw her. I didn't know what to do.
I'm not as good at social stuff as op. Diagnosed social phobia. But when I get into these situations I'd rather know what to do so I can get my pulse below 250 again. Also I feel like an ass for not reciprocating. Probably won't lead anywhere but it would help me cope.
>>
>>16909653
It's impossible for anybody here to give you any advice you haven't heard a million times before. 'Be yourself', 'jus chill bro', etc. Shitty truth is, social anxiety is something only you can change, and its really fucking hard to change. I think the best thing you can do is simply force yourself to talk to cute girls. Or girls in general. Or even just strangers, which would also help you improve general interaction skills. Basically what I'm saying is, force yourself into social situations, and if you keep pushing and pushing, eventually you'll become the confident guy you always wanted to be. Sounds stupid, but its working for me, very slowly but surely.
>>
>>16910255
This, but also that girl could have just been trying to make you uncomfortable.
>>
You might try adopting a false, cocky sort of mentality. Fake it till you make it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.